General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Yeah that's a nice height for a bloke I guess. I'm pretty tall for a bird at 5ft 8, the way I'm going I'll be as wide as I am tall soon.
does any of that weight go to your arms?

was worried about you after downloading your instagram page and seeing some of your photos

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm overweight I reckon right now. I do yoyo though. I lost like 65lb in a few months a few years back..

SongExotic2 @Shang Tsong2 what is the going to a doctor situation like in Belgium?
Not sure. They have an urgent care thing that I went to when I had ear infection. And work has a doctor. Not signed up to a practice or anything

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I knows, but your ass has been a nightmare for the last couple of years, luff.

Did you ever used to watch Come Dine With Me? Birthday treat :)
Watched it once or twice. My plan was once I finished in Belgium to take time off and get another operation. Once every couple months it gives me grief. Today is one of those days.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Watched it once or twice. My plan was once I finished in Belgium to take time off and get another operation. Once every couple months it gives me grief. Today is one of those days.
Does it tend to taper off after it gets angry? Just flares up every now and then?
I know I'm a baby but I was more worried about being put under than why I was being put under.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
might help changing your lifestyle. Eating healthier, less drinking, switching from being a catcher to a pitcher once in a while. That should take care of the ass issues

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Does it tend to taper off after it gets angry? Just flares up every now and then?
I know I'm a baby but I was more worried about being put under than why I was being put under.
The wound will bust open and alleviate the pressure. Will feel like I got shot tomorrow. Now I think about it it's probably because I'm not walking about much. I usually walk a lot at work which tends to aggravate it. Now I'm just sat around watching tiger king the fucker healed and the abscess has built up

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
The wound will bust open and alleviate the pressure. Will feel like I got shot tomorrow. Now I think about it it's probably because I'm not walking about much. I usually walk a lot at work which tends to aggravate it. Now I'm just sat around watching tiger king the fucker healed and the abscess has built up
Us having nowt to do other than sitting on our arses ain't helping.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Nope. Not a boom. It's opened tho and will drain. This is the good scenario.

Sorry to gross you all out.