General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
and the circle just repeats its self. There is no other end to it than me being banned. And I wouldnt blame anyone. But for gods sake, just let me have a button that I click and it prevents me from posting for 24 hours
I blame song, he must have given me wrong email. He posts drunk as much as me
Ever though of cutting down on the drink my man?

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
serious question. I have a friend who has had a brain tumor for over seven years and the only thing keeping his head above water was his girlfriend. Well now she is in a coma and he is fed up with life, all he can do is barely move with his right hand and wants to end it. He wants to swallow pills, benzos mostly among some other shit, and drink 70% vodka. I am telling him like dude ok, if you are done, you are done but I think he will just puke, feel like shit, the ambulance will have to come and they will put him in a nuthouse for the remaining time he has left on this earth. What do I tell him?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Been a whole month since this thread was top. Anyway, I went out to investigate chocolate yesterday and wound up spending a lot of money at hugo boss. I was wearing my coat I got there a year ago and the lady at the store recognized it, in fact 2 ladies there both asked if I got it from them, and I got a 10% discount. Good times.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Pitbull9 @Pitbull9 you still got that slk? I think I might get one for Xmas. I seen a 2016 with only 10k miles on it
NO!! Unfortunately I had to sell it. The sad part is If I wouldve bought my house a little earlier I would not have had to sell it and that haunts me daily lol. I want it back but I might actually get a Camaro convertible because I have been liking it lately. I have also been liking the hemi challenger.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
NO!! Unfortunately I had to sell it. The sad part is If I wouldve bought my house a little earlier I would not have had to sell it and that haunts me daily lol. I want it back but I might actually get a Camaro convertible because I have been liking it lately. I have also been liking the hemi challenger.
Challenger is badass. The noise it makes when you put your foot down is awesome. If they had them here I'd be getting one easy choice

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I am not sure I am allowed to say it since he told me this in private, but he is taking a break from the forum. He probably mentioned it in some thread though, I dont browse here often. And whats with this shit that you cant even post "me*rry chri*stmas"? It changes to "happy holidays". Is MC as bad as the word "f@ggot"?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I am not sure I am allowed to say it since he told me this in private, but he is taking a break from the forum. He probably mentioned it in some thread though, I dont browse here often. And whats with this shit that you cant even post "me*rry chri*stmas"? It changes to "happy holidays". Is MC as bad as the word "f@ggot"?
Hey Eric Trump @Confused Confucius , I hope you and Mama Confucius are doing well.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Hows your current situation over there regarding the US election and Rona?
nothing interesting to report. I dont follow whats going on in this country. Once in a while I check whats the new retarted regulations about covid just so if its something surreal I can share it with this forum. 99% of people are ignorant and misinformed and I dont have time to deal with them and explain everything from the grounds up. Like I would have to start telling them about republican and democrat party, differences and all that stuff. They just know that america bad, no matter who the president is, they dont know which party the president represents, etc. Just fuck them. Let them think what they want. I overheard one old bitch say that trump became president to get rich... so this is what I have to deal with over here

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
nothing interesting to report. I dont follow whats going on in this country. Once in a while I check whats the new retarted regulations about covid just so if its something surreal I can share it with this forum. 99% of people are ignorant and misinformed and I dont have time to deal with them and explain everything from the grounds up. Like I would have to start telling them about republican and democrat party, differences and all that stuff. They just know that america bad, no matter who the president is, they dont know which party the president represents, etc. Just fuck them. Let them think what they want. I overheard one old bitch say that trump became president to get rich... so this is what I have to deal with over here
That's pretty wild. Have you thought about running for president over there?

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Which is exactly why you should, imo.

Do you think Song will come back or stay in a deep dark drunken depression?
I am not sure how much he shared about it with this forum or you guys through pms so I dont want to ponder about it. He will definitely come back. He didnt tell me anything specific anyway, just that he is taking a break

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I am not sure how much he shared about it with this forum or you guys through pms so I dont want to ponder about it. He will definitely come back. He didnt tell me anything specific anyway, just that he is taking a break
He shared nothing with me so we will probably just drop it.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Damn I could have really needed his expertise on this one. Was not a joke question.

Until then, then.