General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Model names/numbers would be more helpful. If you were so inclined.
you mean all those numbers and god knows what else that are on the bottom of the router? I wouldnt even know which of those things would be the correct thing that you need in order to help me. Either way, I cant get that easy to it because it has to be hidden from our cat. Its ok, I really appreciate your help. I will take a photo proof of the speed and go to their branch once I know they are open, because its probably still closed due to the virus

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
you mean all those numbers and god knows what else that are on the bottom of the router? I wouldnt even know which of those things would be the correct thing that you need in order to help me. Either way, I cant get that easy to it because it has to be hidden from our cat. Its ok, I really appreciate your help. I will take a photo proof of the speed and go to their branch once I know they are open, because its probably still closed due to the virus
Make sure you call them cunts when you go in.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
what the fuck? I cannot access this website through any normal browser. Only "alternative" means. Am I about to get got? If you dont hear from me I have been probably sent to the gulag. And thats the best case scenario. I am not attention whoring, this is the first time it has happened. Also I am not being paranoid because of my sleep issues. Just in case, so you know

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
what the fuck? I cannot access this website through any normal browser. Only "alternative" means. Am I about to get got? If you dont hear from me I have been probably sent to the gulag. And thats the best case scenario. I am not attention whoring, this is the first time it has happened. Also I am not being paranoid because of my sleep issues. Just in case, so you know

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
false alarm I think. And fuck you song. For a moment I thought my protection had failed me. If adblock plus and duckduckgo applications arent enough then I am fucked either way
Of course it's a false alarm you dumbass, you still have access to your account. 134 fake pinks and you still think they can't lock you out if they want?

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Of course it's a false alarm you dumbass, you still have access to your account. 134 fake pinks and you still think they can't lock you out if they want?
I wasnt implying that the owners of this website were targeting me. I was talking about my government. I have been sharing pretty personal stuff about my life these past two weeks

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
as I have said in this thread. I have a new isp, I dont know what they can do. The previous provider didnt give a shit

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What gang will you join in the gulag? Do they even have tennis courts in Bosnian feDmax?

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
to make it clearer. I told you where I was born, I told tod how old I am. Its one thing when the simpleton shitheads in my country criticize the gov in their native language, because no one cares and the rest of the world doesnt even know this country exists. Its completely different when you criticize these cunts in the government in english in front of the entire world. They lock you up for treason and throw away the key or something

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
to make it clearer. I told you where I was born, I told tod how old I am. Its one thing when the simpleton shitheads in my country criticize the gov in their native language, because no one cares and the rest of the world doesnt even know this country exists. Its completely different when you criticize these cunts in the government in english in front of the entire world. They lock you up for treason and throw away the key or something
You might even get a charge for being dramatic

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Estonia is a cruel place

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Estonia is a cruel place
A few navy folks I know got into a fight with the bouncers in some place in Estonia. They got tied to chairs in a cellar and beaten pretty bad, I guess they decided against killing them and let them free. Talk about a lucky escape.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
A few navy folks I know got into a fight with the bouncers in some place in Estonia. They got tied to chairs in a cellar and beaten pretty bad, I guess they decided against killing them and let them free. Talk about a lucky escape.
The dumb English, “let’s sing like cunts and act all English in a former Soviet bloc country, we’re England and we’re strong”, as they get beaten to a pulp and i clap loudly. I saw some twats making a racket in krakow and thought “please keep it up you pasty white cunts so you get cunted by the locals or police”
Fucking dummies

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The dumb English, “let’s sing like cunts and act all English in a former Soviet bloc country, we’re England and we’re strong”, as they get beaten to a pulp and i clap loudly. I saw some twats making a racket in krakow and thought “please keep it up you pasty white cunts so you get cunted by the locals or police”
Fucking dummies
Probably a similar scenario. One of the group was double hard, so when they tried to eject them he started beating up the bouncers until they got got. Apparently he was a good amateur boxer.

Must not have been fun tho

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Found out today that my ID was stolen. Got home, opened a letter from the state, and it's a tax form from unemployment that I received and will owe taxes on....but I never filed for unemployment or received any money. I call the state and apparently someone with a bank account from across the country did it. Now I have to jump through hoops to prove to them that I am not an electronic person from thousands of miles away plus figure out what else has been done in my name.

I have been done great with my anger lately but this has got me in a bad way.