General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Apr 3, 2015
I'm honestly too afraid to try and judge that I found the right ones, so I'm going to find a drug dealer. It will take some time, because I work at my own pace.

Now that I think about it, I think I missed an opportunity. When I was camping this weekend, there was a cool hippie, speaking in slow motion about how he used to pan for gold in California using hubcaps. I'll bet he knew how to hallucinate.
out here in BC, you can find valleys full of shrooms. literally full. like, "I cant carry any more black garbage bags full of mush." kind of full. I havent got shroom hunting in years. and the season just ended a few weeks ago. have to wait until march now.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm still not sure. Mel got banned I think, and maybe someone else. Mel was certainly upset, not sure what set her off though.
This is all your fault Chief @Chief. If you took your son's door none of this would have happened. And Mel wouldn't have gone off the deep end..... Allegedly

Apr 3, 2015
The mushrooms will bruise blue where you grab them
And don't listen to anyone saying not to eat 7 grams..... Puss puss's
this.

I have eaten 16 grams before. and I have done most things on mushrooms. everything from hockey games, to BJJ, to movies. I once took mush for 40 days straight. I used to grow my own as well.

my sweet spot is taking 3 grams at around 4pm, then sit in the woods or mountains all night watching the stars and exploring. maybe swim in the lake a bit. then climb in the back of the jeep for extensive talking and laughing until we fall asleep.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
out here in BC, you can find valleys full of shrooms. literally full. like, "I cant carry any more black garbage bags full of mush." kind of full. I havent got shroom hunting in years. and the season just ended a few weeks ago. have to wait until march now.
I had no idea.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I did these yesterday and watched aziz ansari's new show "master of none". Idk if it was the shrooms but I thought that show was brilliant
I have some at home just staring at me..... They will tell me when the time is right to eat them all

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
this.

I have eaten 16 grams before. and I have done most things on mushrooms. everything from hockey games, to BJJ, to movies. I once took mush for 40 days straight. I used to grow my own as well.

my sweet spot is taking 3 grams at around 4pm, then sit in the woods or mountains all night watching the stars and exploring. maybe swim in the lake a bit. then climb in the back of the jeep for extensive talking and laughing until we fall asleep.
They can be an incredible tool, and can give you some of the most eye opening experiences ever. You just have to let them.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
And not to be on my high horse. BUT anyone saying not to eat a lot might not get it. Or maybe they do and they had a bad experience, which is certainly possible and can ruin it for you.
For me, I go into it with the thought of "This is the mushrooms showing me what's deep inside my own subconscious . Accept it with open arms and let the mushrooms show you."

I've never had a bad trip and always come out feeling energized and like a new person. I'll have a big trip soon, I'm too much of an asshole lately.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This is all your fault Chief @Chief. If you took your son's door none of this would have happened. And Mel wouldn't have gone off the deep end..... Allegedly
Hindsight is 20/20.

Hopefully she just uses the ignore function and comes back when she has calmed down.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Ya'll think we can build this thread up like the other one? It was @Song2 's masterpiece..... And it was ripped from his clammy lotiony hands.

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I posted on that thread. Just my usual shenanigans and tried to lighten it up(no pun intended) but could tell it was getting intense but I'm surprised people might have got banned.

As I said a while ago, this place might want to consider making a few more mods since the traffic went up. I know Leigh froze a thread last week that was getting out of hand. He let it lie for an hour or so and when he unlocked it all was well.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I would force feed her them if ever given the chance
Haha.

And it might take some time, but this thread will probably get more traffic than the other one because I'm sure some folks were apprehensive about posting in a thread where they might get roasted.

Apr 3, 2015
okay....I have no idea what went on on the other thread, I never even clicked on it once. someone please enlighten me!!!

just give me the bullet points.

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Roasting each other is fun. It's what my buddies and I did all through out high school and into our adult life. You just can't take or make the shit personal. Also no wives mothers or kids jokes

Apr 3, 2015
I have some at home just staring at me..... They will tell me when the time is right to eat them all
I have a half ounce of amazonian cubensis that I am going to split with my wife on the coming weekend for the last trip of the year. should be amaz-balls.

amazonian cubensis are the most powerful shrooms you can get.