General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So how's everyone's day now that we have this bs cleared up?

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
okay....I have no idea what went on on the other thread, I never even clicked on it once. someone please enlighten me!!!

just give me the bullet points.
well. a whole bunch of funny posts..
butt2butt
chiefs wife is a cockblocker
song2 loves and i mean LOVES his girlfriend and their 2 dogs.
lookoutawhale is a part time dj that spins lewd educational raps
jabba the hut works with mele5150 so she built a shrine
and then it went to the next level. bam. here we are.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I shouldn't have mentioned we made it to 2k posts. Put a target on us it did. Was only a matter of time at that point

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Grrrrr, no trade in cash or anything for non vw...... Looking at a 2015 gti

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yea I really want to get the Subaru.... I may go grab my keys and leave

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
my daughter just got fired..first time. she's sobbing. sad times. i'm bummed for her but mostly because if she doesn't find another job quick i'm gonna have to fund her life. weird though..the parent protection doesn't shut off after they leave the nest. i wanna punch the person who fired her in the gooch.
how DARE they hurt her feelings.

for the record. she's quite young and work is NOT a priority. she'll call in "gotta go to a music festival" which is not a valid option for missing work.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
my daughter just got fired..first time. she's sobbing. sad times. i'm bummed for her but mostly because if she doesn't find another job quick i'm gonna have to fund her life. weird though..the parent protection doesn't shut off after they leave the nest. i wanna punch the person who fired her in the gooch.
how DARE they hurt her feelings.

for the record. she's quite young and work is NOT a priority. she'll call in "gotta go to a music festival" which is not a valid option for missing work.
People at my job who take too many days off just say "FMLA" and the bosses all get scared and leave them alone no matter what. That may be an option for your daughter.

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
family medical leave act. let's you miss work without getting fired if it's for medical situations
for when you gotta take care of granny because she broke her hip.

appreciate it...it was just a server job at a local restaurant. i have a bit of cash stashed for such emergencies but i'm not telling her that.
she's in school..but i do expect her to work part time. as long as it's not at hooters.