General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I keep waking up and finding it weird that it's either dark or daylight. I can never work it out I have so many sleeps.

I also have to keep clicking phone to see what day it is.

All good, mateface? I know life is far from ideal, but doing okay as it can be?
Yea I usually have a couple of sleeps. I did have an alarm on my phone set for 9pm so that I could still have an hour to go to the shop if necessary. Ain't used it in a while.

It's fucken 6am now tho and the fucken sums gonna come up

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Yea I usually have a couple of sleeps. I did have an alarm on my phone set for 9pm so that I could still have an hour to go to the shop if necessary. Ain't used it in a while.

It's fucken 6am now tho and the fucken sums gonna come up
I struggle with proper lack of normal sleep. I will try and be human, knock the light off at midnightish, still wide awake at 7am.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
what's up niggas and niggettes? I've been up all night making a shoop and talking shit with friends :p

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
Deadly attack at erotic spa in Toronto was 'incel terrorism,' police allege

Toronto police say that the 17-year-old male who allegedly killed 24-year-old Ashley Arzaga at a spa in February was motivated by the misogynist "incel ideology." Legal experts say this is the first time a terrorism charge had been laid over violence tied to incels, or "involuntary celibates."

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I first heard it in the community that triggers SongExotic2 @Siton YerDong2 whenever you mention it
The same place.

Fuck I really need the world to open up again. I'm sensible mask and gloves wise. I need to see people again. I'm not being a twat, I just need to see people again...texting isn't the same as seeing each other.

Had a wobble, sorry, all back to normal now.

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
The same place.

Fuck I really need the world to open up again. I'm sensible mask and gloves wise. I need to see people again. I'm not being a twat, I just need to see people again...texting isn't the same as seeing each other.

Had a wobble, sorry, all back to normal now.
OHHHH collective meaning me and you ... oh boy what a tragic collective that is haha

I am the opposite, I wish I'd never see another fucking soul ever again :D

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
OHHHH collective meaning me and you ... oh boy what a tragic collective that is haha

I am the opposite, I wish I'd never see another fucking soul ever again :D
I haven't seen husband in a few hours, because I need a bit of space but I miss social interaction so much. My good girl friend is probably 100 feet away, it's driving me mad.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hmmm

Some cunt is making toast, something is on fire, or my mind has shit the bed.

I smell toast