General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I am not gay, but I am seriously in love with tim pool. Which should be enough for leigh to leave me alone when I want to make fun of homosexuals. But that dude is so articulate, he doesnt look as good as he used to ten years ago when he was a full blown liberal, but he says what he thinks, and what he thinks is right. He has had enough of democrats because they are assholes and he talks from his heart, says how it is, and youtube doesnt mess with him because even youtube has respect for him

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I am not gay, but I am seriously in love with tim pool. Which should be enough for leigh to leave me alone when I want to make fun of homosexuals. But that dude is so articulate, he doesnt look as good as he used to ten years ago when he was a full blown liberal, but he says what he thinks, and what he thinks is right. He has had enough of democrats because they are assholes and he talks from his heart, says how it is, and youtube doesnt mess with him because even youtube has respect for him
Puff

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Gotta be honest, never seen someone have to tell people they aren't gay so often.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Arrrrghhhhh.

Just left a pub where I was cucked..

So annoying.
Done 5 lines about 15 beers, upset the Chinese next door, organized a fight, convinced a girl from work to ditch her boyfriend and we going on a date.

Oh I spoke to Galt too. He's moved in with a woman and she is fine as hell. Bang tidy. I hope she takes care of him.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I knew it, wilson was scared of sullivan, there was no way he could win more than eight frames. He lacks experience

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
is it important to be vaccinated for tetanus? Like I scratched my hand on a rusty nail, I cleaned it and everything, but there still might be a chance of dying of it if you hate vaccines

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
just so you know, I realize I post nonsense most of the time, but thats because there is no selfpink button. If I could silence myself for a day any time I wanted to you would see a completely different side of me.

Like I am not going to search and chase after a mod when its 3 a.m. where they live. That would be futile

Last edited:

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
here is how it works with me. I post some bullshit when I am drunk, then I am ashamed to log in for two days, and on the third day I get drunk again and post more bullshit. This is no way to live on an internet forum

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
and the circle just repeats its self. There is no other end to it than me being banned. And I wouldnt blame anyone. But for gods sake, just let me have a button that I click and it prevents me from posting for 24 hours

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
this is the time when I would hit that button, because nothing good is going to come out of my keyboard from now on

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
seriously, if a mod is still here. Pink me for the day. I dont want to post here anymore. I am not going to beg someone in pms. Just do it. I have had enough, this will be the best for everyone. If you read this four hours after it was posted then disregard

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
seriously, if a mod is still here. Pink me for the day. I dont want to post here anymore. I am not going to beg someone in pms. Just do it. I have had enough, this will be the best for everyone. If you read this four hours after it was posted then disregard

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
the last time silentsinger was the one who told a mod to pink me on my behalf. God bless her heart, even though she never responded to my email that song gave me, bitch!