General Rittenhouse trial

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

Wow now the best footage. Kyle running towards police

Gage: where are you going
Kyle while running towards police: I'm going to the police
Gage then waits for kyle to trip and get attacked and fake surrenders before trying to shoot Kyle

The whole trying to stop a active shooter narrative just got destroyed

T

The Big Guy

Gage is a shit witness

Hes gonna get destroyed by cross examination

M

member 3289

I’ve seen it.. I didn’t see any attack or assault from the first guy shot?

And then for the other two… it could be argued they were trying to stop a criminal with an illegal gun who just shot an unarmed victim.
Everything I've seen looked like self-defense from Rittenhouse tbh.

He shouldn't have brought the gun there but I don't think his actions after that were unreasonable.

M

member 1013

This is such an American story. A bunch of yahoos thinking they’re in an action movie. I’m not sad the pedo died doe.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I’ve seen it.. I didn’t see any attack or assault from the first guy shot?

And then for the other two… it could be argued they were trying to stop a criminal with an illegal gun who just shot an unarmed victim.
The first guy wad setting a fire and chased kyle. Threw a container/bag (heard accelerant in it) at kyle while yelling for more attacks

M

member 1013

The first guy wad setting a fire and chased kyle. Threw a container/bag (heard accelerant in it) at kyle while yelling for more attacks
Are you suggesting rioters act disorderly and violent?!?

T

The Big Guy

God damn

Witness is caught lying and looking dumb as fuck

T

The Big Guy

Him, the chomo and the kid who sucker punched and attacked a teenage girl.
Was kyle charged with stopping his sister from being jumped? That little body shot brought into court?

No he wasnt but 3 of the rioters that were shot all got charged for beating women, beating grandmas and molesting kids.

Man you social justice warriors really came out when Blake was shot during his arrest on sex charges. Birds of a feather