General Rittenhouse trial

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I’m sure this has been discussed, but I didn’t know he was 17. Are you allowed to own a gun as a minor?

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Your so butthurt today lol

Must suck to realize your bias has clouded your judgement so badly. Kyle's going free and your delusional ass will have to cope

View attachment 52181
I dont doubt Kyle goes free. Doesnt take away from the fact he was in the wrong and a retard for going out of his way to put himself in that situation.

When you call someone stupid, you should avoid making grammatical mistakes.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
the article also misses the point that all digital software adds 'filler' pixels to scale the image, and makes decisions on how to represent pixels and positions. it's really minor, but it could easily change the placement of a pixel relative to the ones around it. The program is trying to retain perfect pixel recreation, but that's only possible if it can change the number of pixels on its screen.

M

member 1013

I dont doubt Kyle goes free. Doesnt take away from the fact he was in the wrong and a retard for going out of his way to put himself in that situation.
Just like the rioters

everyone involved is an asshole, they were all playing stupid games, they all won stupid prizes

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I’m sure this has been discussed, but I didn’t know he was 17. Are you allowed to own a gun as a minor?
he didn't own it. He gave his friend money to buy it until he was 18, and then his friend would sell it back to him.

same thing parents do when little Timmy saves up enough $$ for his first shotgun when he's 14.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

When you call someone stupid, you should avoid making grammatical mistakes.
no one is saying anything different.

thanks for noticing.

and you've confused literacy for intelligence. That's the dumberest logical fallacy their is.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
where have I denied he was illegally carrying a weapon.
"he was where he was allowed to be, doing things he's allowed to do."

* He wasn't allowed to possess or carry that gun.

* Or to be randomly wandering the streets of the town that he doesn't live in, after curfew.

??

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
"he was where he was allowed to be, doing things he's allowed to do."

* He wasn't allowed to possess or carry that gun.

* Or to be randomly wandering the streets of the town that he doesn't live in, after curfew.

??
now we're back to "so was everyone else involved".

which ones were there with the expressed intent to initiate violence?

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
now we're back to "so was everyone else involved".
"Everyone else involved" is irrelevant to the discussion at hand. This thread and discussion is about Kyle Rittenhouse.

YOU said that KYLE RITTENHOUSE, quote, "was where he was allowed to be, doing things he was allowed to do."

Neither part of that sentence is true. He wasn't allowed to be roaming the streets of a town under curfew, and he wasn't allowed to possess or carry that gun.

So stop saying it like it is true when it's not, eh?

??

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
i think Freeloading Rusty @Freeloading Rusty and John Lee Pettimore @John Lee Pettimore are looking for some moral high ground that the rioters are Gooder or that Kyle is Badder, because it plays in to their identity politics of Progressive Good/Conservative Bad world view.

but it's just dipshits hurting people and the cops letting them.

did either of you watch the trial? do you think DA Binger's behavior is just this time, or has be been railroading poor and disadvantaged like this for his whole career?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
"Everyone else involved" is irrelevant to the discussion at hand. This thread and discussion is about Kyle Rittenhouse.

YOU said that KYLE RITTENHOUSE, quote, "was where he was allowed to be, doing things he was allowed to do."

Neither part of that sentence is true. He wasn't allowed to be roaming the streets of a town under curfew, and he wasn't allowed to possess or carry that gun.

So stop saying it like it is true when it's not, eh?

??
it wasn't legal, but it sure AF was allowed.
Glad i could clear that up.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
For fucks sake, man. This is just pathetic.

??
it's an objective fact. The police didn't stop anyone involved in that situation from walking around with firearms after curfew.

they allowed it. Why is only one person charged if it was "not allowed"? The prosecution's star witness and the guy who chased Kyle with a gun isn't charged with any crimes? Why, if it was "not allowed"?

Seems like it was allowed AF