General Rogan going to interview Trump?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SecondBase

Aug 14, 2024
Joe would be smart to make a big deal about also inviting Kamala on his show. She, of course, won’t do it without assurances it won’t be a real interview and Joe will play nice.

Lancifer

Shogun of the Iron Liver - '98 OGer
Sep 3, 2020
Trump does so well in these long form interviews where you can see his comedic timing and humanity. I'm in this bitch, but I really wish Joe was brave enough to have done this a while ago.

Mutant

Citizen of the Infernal Empire
Oct 20, 2015
Too late and pointless as voting has already been started and everyone is banking their votes on the left. Early-ish voting already started on the 9th land ballots already mailed out!

Boltzmann Brain

Soup_and_Beer
Apr 1, 2021
Rogan was boxed in for sure. The candidate he endorsed now supports Trump. One of his best friends, Elon, is on Team Trump. And one of the only other Democrats he endorsed, Tulsi Gabbard, is now Team Trump. And every other podcaster of importance has already had Trump on.

vad

Custom title
Jun 24, 2022
Trump does so well in these long form interviews where you can see his comedic timing and humanity. I'm in this bitch, but I really wish Joe was brave enough to have done this a while ago.
Brave enough?

supersonic

Sep 4, 2015
If its not lack of bravery, what do you think his motivations are? Is it simply his clear stance from 2022 is still the driving factor?

"I’m not a Trump supporter in any way, shape or form. I’ve had the opportunity to have him on my show more than once, I’ve said no every time,” “I don’t want to help him, I’m not interested in helping him.”

By the way I agree with the you when you said, " I dont like this idea of holding people to every syllable they have ever spoken." But question just how true this part is at the end of the day, "Joe has clearly shifted in a lot of his views since he started the podcast".

Last edited:

kvr28

Ghost of KVR
Nov 22, 2015
Rogan was boxed in for sure. The candidate he endorsed now supports Trump. One of his best friends, Elon, is on Team Trump. And one of the only other Democrats he endorsed, Tulsi Gabbard, is now Team Trump. And every other podcaster of importance has already had Trump on.
I think this is the best assessment