General Rogan going to interview Trump?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

vad

Custom title
Jun 24, 2022
Weird takes.

Rogan has on who he wants to have on. He doesn't like Trump, who cares. He has zero obligation to having him as a guest. None.

To think RFK and Gabbard pressured him into it is fuckin crazy. Do y'all actually even listen to his podcast anymore?

vad

Custom title
Jun 24, 2022
Rogan also 1000% does not like Harris. In fact I'm certain his disdain for Harris is brought up far, far more than any politician period.

Get off twitter, it's not real life.

Mutant

Citizen of the Infernal Empire
Oct 20, 2015
Well it's being reported Harris will be on Rogan sometime we'll see how much integrity he has! Softball questions and highly support edited Podcaster!

MountainMedic

Rock Kicker
Sep 28, 2017
Personally I respect it if it happens. This would be awesome big step for joe

As he's moved more towards the middle he's clearly struggled with the social impact of his evolving views.

Some of us were always conservative and some of us moved slightly right because we can't ignore reality and what the left is doing to this country and the world. This shit is hard when you've been a liberal your entire life, it makes ripples in your pond. Not a comfortable place.

vad

Custom title
Jun 24, 2022
I don't see him going hard on her.

I'd love to see both get on his show.

The contrast between the two would likely be palpable.
He doesnt really go hard on his guests period. There have been very few instances of things getting anywhere near heated, especially in the last 5 or so years. The only one I can think of off-hand is Matt Walsh and him debating about abortion. He has since had him back on and they both seemed to enjoy their time.

segfault

Aug 13, 2024
He doesnt really go hard on his guests period. There have been very few instances of things getting anywhere near heated, especially in the last 5 or so years. The only one I can think of off-hand is Matt Walsh and him debating about abortion. He has since had him back on and they both seemed to enjoy their time.
I remember Rogan red-faced yelling at Crowder about how weed calms him. Laughed my ass off.

supersonic

Sep 4, 2015
Yes, Rogan isn't usually confrontational, but with Harris there is nothing interesting or impressive about her other than her politics, much of which go counter to Joe's own, allegedly. Trump you can bullshit with because like him or not, is authentic and has lived an extraordinary life. If Joe is just going to be the male version of the whore pod she was on recently, then I can't express how pathetic it will be. This could all be for not and neeither will appear.

vad

Custom title
Jun 24, 2022
Get her stoned and then ask her why she kept so many Marijuana users in jail & prison for so long.

I'd watch that
I think its a big mistake for her to go on Rogan. I also dont think I believe she will be. The only place Im hearing that come from is Twitter.

kvr28

Ghost of KVR
Nov 22, 2015
I think its a big mistake for her to go on Rogan. I also dont think I believe she will be. The only place Im hearing that come from is Twitter.
Reuters is reporting it as well

Oct 14 (Reuters) - Democratic presidential nominee Kamala Harris could sit down for an interview with popular podcaster Joe Rogan, whose audience leans heavily towards young men, as she works to shore up support with male voters, sources said on Monday.

Harris campaign officials, in the final stretch of the U.S. presidential campaign, met with Rogan's team this week but an appearance has not been confirmed yet, said two of the sources, who have knowledge of the matter.

scourge

Jun 14, 2021
I'm concerned Rogan will go into some election fraud theories and Trump will agree there were some concerns.Then the left will go nuts with election denier talk