Royal Rumble 2019: Official Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
I was saddened by Elias heel turn...that got him cheered more...but this is lovely

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Pleasantly surprised to see Bayley is getting major offense here. Plus giving her a leg lock was a brilliant idea. Was worried they would give her a bearhug.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Its Becky’s aura. She is so in shape that she takes all other’s progress.

Doesn’t help either that Ronda’s esteem is plummeting by the second
I'm not trying to rip on her, I just find it odd that with the exception of Nia they all look like fitness models, Ronda's built like Fedor.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I'm not trying to rip on her, I just find it odd that with the exception of Nia they all look like fitness models, Ronda's built like Fedor.
Didn’t she usually blow up after her fights? Need to consider if you were big and lose weight, the fat cells are always there. Unfortunately easy to get mass again.

Also not trying to knock on her, but she may just be struggling to keep that off.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Didn’t she usually blow up after her fights? Need to consider if you were big and lose weight, the fat cells are always there. Unfortunately easy to get mass again.

Also not trying to knock on her, but she may just be struggling to keep that off.
I guess I just figured they'd have her on a workout program like they do everyone else. Obviously Brock does whatever the fuck he wants, but Brock also shows up looking like Brock so it's kind of a non-issue.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I guess I just figured they'd have her on a workout program like they do everyone else. Obviously Brock does whatever the fuck he wants, but Brock also shows up looking like Brock so it's kind of a non-issue.
Thats a solid point. They may just not say anything to keep her in good graces. Luckily her character isn’t supposed to look like her peers

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Alicia Fox and Nikki Cross in a tag team? Thats flawless logic right there.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Wow that ending was really shit.

Wanted Bryan to give out to Lesnar about hunting

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Pleasantly surprised to see Bayley is getting major offense here. Plus giving her a leg lock was a brilliant idea. Was worried they would give her a bearhug.
One thing I noticed last night about the girls in the Rumble. Bayley looked the most like a professional wrestler. Her whole package seemed top notch. The way she looked. Walked. Carried herself. She's top notch.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
One thing I noticed last night about the girls in the Rumble. Bayley looked the most like a professional wrestler. Her whole package seemed top notch. The way she looked. Walked. Carried herself. She's top notch.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I had a buddy relay the first hour to me. Was it actually 3 consecutive segments of people getting Pearl Harbored?

And Shinsuke of ref botched the pinfall?