General Russia Ukraine round 2 Price hike boogaloo

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
That's an absurdly broad statement because you're not qualifying what any of those terms mean and just saying "some".

It'd be like me saying "It's a fact that some people suffering from severe mental illness are openly supporting the defense of Ukraine. Don't close your eyes to reality."
Yeah you can say whatever you want mate.

But, just on the last page and pages before we had reports, vids, interviews of those people. The Rambo was seemingly peeved by this, but it's reality, even here in my neck of the woods.

Some people are so stuck in their alternative world, they need to spin a fitting story around everything that is happening to fit into their beliefs.
Which is where stuff like Putin fighting Fauci comes into play.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

But, just on the last page and pages before we had reports, vids, interviews of those people. The Rambo was seemingly peeved by this, but it's reality, even here in my neck of the woods.

Some people are so stuck in their alternative world, they need to spin a fitting story around everything that is happening to fit into their beliefs.
I didn't realize he was cheesed and was just pointing out some of the odd narratives being pushed and he's not wrong. Ie, the source @Lars put out is hard left to the point of bordering on propaganda and are over emphasizing the opinions of a hilariously small percentage of the population. It would be like someone pretending all of Ukraine are Nazis just because we know that some are.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I didn't realize he was cheesed and was just pointing out some of the odd narratives being pushed and he's not wrong. Ie, the source @Lars put out is hard left to the point of bordering on propaganda and are over emphasizing the opinions of a hilariously small percentage of the population. It would be like someone pretending all of Ukraine are Nazis just because we know that some are.
Sure it's not a mass of people, but it does seem to manifest itself in those circles if that is happening here even.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Sure it's not a mass of people, but it does seem to manifest itself in those circles if that is happening here even.
That doesn't mean it's incorrect to point out that it's odd to be becoming a focal point

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

"seemingly" being the key word

You created a narrative and assigned it to me off of only two words