General Russia Ukraine round 2 Price hike boogaloo

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

This is a cruel cruel world
russian TV said this is just the beginning, ukrainian harlots will destroy all our families soon

View: https://twitter.com/francis_scarr/status/1529441270472527873?s=20&t=T9YpUWQK-bU1gXWDWBzItA

M

member 1013

Terrible. Terrible. I love freedom so much I'm willing to give it a chance. I have five Ukrainian women moving in next week...
Hopefully I don't fall for their meretricious ways.
i hope sophia from your link wuz at least hawt

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
i played ncaa football so i say this with confidence: it’s youse guys fault for being so well endowed!!! *cries*
Honestly I find white supremacists entertaining because they are scared of 10 percent of the population taking over in North America.

But covid's 5 percent death rate is nothing to worry about.

Gotta keep that math game straight

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Honestly I find white supremacists entertaining because they are scared of 10 percent of the population taking over in North America.

I can take white supremacists seriously because I've watched sports before.

M

member 1013

as the guy who aids and abets your take over, they should be worried

fuckin cracka ass crackas!!

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
our internet general rivalry is more important than that
Gotta say Ruskies breaking out tanks from the 1950s doesn't look good for my predictions.

But it's too hard to say if they really are fucked or if it is actually a smart tactic just to chew up old material as cannon fodder. They did cleverly use WW2 planes early on for this purpose but the difference was these were converted UAVs. Who wants to be the cunt to volunteer to get into a T-62?

You may as well use up your old material if it serves some purpose. But if you actually need it...youse in big trouble Pooty Pie.

M

member 1013

Gotta say Ruskies breaking out tanks from the 1950s doesn't look good for my predictions.

But it's too hard to say if they really are fucked or if it is actually a smart tactic just to chew up old material as cannon fodder. They did cleverly use WW2 planes early on for this purpose but the difference was these were converted UAVs. Who wants to be the cunt to volunteer to get into a T-62?

You may as well use up your old material if it serves some purpose. But if you actually need it...youse in big trouble Pooty Pie.
Luhansk governor Serhiy Gaidai said around 50 Russian soldiers had reached the highway and “managed to gain a foothold,” even setting up a checkpoint.

“The checkpoint was broken, they were thrown back … the Russian army does not control the route now, but they are shelling it,” he said in an interview posted on social media. He said it was possible Ukrainian troops would leave “one settlement, maybe two. We need to win the war, not the battle.”

“It is clear that our boys are slowly retreating to more fortified positions – we need to hold back this horde,” Gaidai said.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Luhansk governor Serhiy Gaidai said around 50 Russian soldiers had reached the highway and “managed to gain a foothold,” even setting up a checkpoint.

“The checkpoint was broken, they were thrown back … the Russian army does not control the route now, but they are shelling it,” he said in an interview posted on social media. He said it was possible Ukrainian troops would leave “one settlement, maybe two. We need to win the war, not the battle.”

“It is clear that our boys are slowly retreating to more fortified positions – we need to hold back this horde,” Gaidai said.
Have you seen this bruv? Insane footage of a fight in the trenches. WW1 stuff. Not fun watching people on both sides die, but you won't often see footage like this. Mute the shitty Russian/Ukrainian inappropriate music I suggest.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/cpimentel986/status/1529565158661668865?cxt=HHwWgoC-7YzajboqAAAA

M

member 1013

Last edited by a moderator: