General Russia Ukraine round 2 Price hike boogaloo

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Wish both of these money laundering crooks would dive head first into that fire.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/ChrisMegerian/status/1605646317149163530
i have neve see such entitled ungrateful prick as zelensky . his grift never stops . he has already got billions and he still never has enough . now he wants money to fund the government of ukraine . nevermind the military or weapons he wants money to pay ukrainian politicians paychecks. the sooner this guys plane crashes in to the ocean the better

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
i have neve see such entitled ungrateful prick as zelensky . his grift never stops . he has already got billions and he still never has enough . now he wants money to fund the government of ukraine . nevermind the military or weapons he wants money to pay ukrainian politicians paychecks. the sooner this guys plane crashes in to the ocean the better
He's just the money laundering vessel. 75% of what we're sending him is coming right back to our corrupt politicians, after it's washed.

The plane that crashes needs to be carrying Biden, Schumer, Pelosi, Romney, McCarthy, McConnell, etc.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
keep in mind this grifting cocksucker has also got 1 billion from canada ,1 billion from australia ,3 billion pounds from the UK ,and 1.5 billion european shekels from the EU .

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
if you dont have enough money then you lost the war .end of story . hitler lost when foreign money dried up, the USSR fell when they ran out of money but Ukraine gets to grift on forever

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
keep in mind this grifting cocksucker has also got 1 billion from canada ,1 billion from australia ,3 billion pounds from the UK ,and 1.5 billion european shekels from the EU .
C29F5E58-32F9-42DE-8EA1-DFB6B1EF29DA.gif

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
According to the Ukraine flags on Twitter.
β€œWhere was he gonna get something new to wear coming straight from the war zone”.

I fucking kid you not
He can only afford simple gear.
Z doesn't have enough $ for a suit and tie or any of those first world amenities.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
According to the Ukraine flags on Twitter.
β€œWhere was he gonna get something new to wear coming straight from the war zone”.

I fucking kid you not
coming from the warzone of kiev where youtubers stream daily, the night clubs are still open and people are going about their daily lives but hey the ukraine flag crowd believes zelinsky is on the front line with a brand new M4 carbine fighting off the russians

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
It is interesting how Ukraine has become a symbol of freedom that America needs to support.

I certainly feel for Ukraine citizens given the current situation, but the fact that Ukraine is riddled with corruption hasn't changed during this invasion.

A never-ending proxy war with Russia is pointless. I doubt Putin gives up, nor will they be "defeated" via defense weapons supplied by foreign nations.

This has developed into nothing but an open cash register for the American military-industrial complex, and the public largely supports it because of the narrative being pushed by the media.

While our level of involvement is different than it was for Vietnam, it still feels very similar in a "how the fuck do we get out of this mess" situation.

Thuglife13

βœπŸ‘¦πŸ•πŸ¦πŸ©
Dec 15, 2018
It is interesting how Ukraine has become a symbol of freedom that America needs to support.

I certainly feel for Ukraine citizens given the current situation, but the fact that Ukraine is riddled with corruption hasn't changed during this invasion.

A never-ending proxy war with Russia is pointless. I doubt Putin gives up, nor will they be "defeated" via defense weapons supplied by foreign nations.

This has developed into nothing but an open cash register for the American military-industrial complex, and the public largely supports it because of the narrative being pushed by the media.

While our level of involvement is different than it was for Vietnam, it still feels very similar in a "how the fuck do we get out of this mess" situation.
Were you able to see what the Ukrainian goof put which he deleted? It was part of this tweet I put up but it disappeared...

photo_2022-12-22_09-53-03.jpg