General Secret Santa 2017

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Dear Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken welp time to ruin the surprise as I just got a conformation email today. Despite ordering your stuff on the 10th and being an Amazon prime member, apparently your presents won't be arriving till dec 28th. I guess Canada is lame like that.....

In all seriousness though apologies for the delay I hope you enjoy what you get
Of course buddy no problem, thanks for letting me know. I know the international stuff gets messed up I think the same thing happened to me last year with the present I sent Bozy @Bozy. I'm excited. Thanks man.
I'll be happy with anything, it's all the warmth of the season! Have a great Christmas.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Thank You, Secret Santa!

That's a whiskey glass with an embedded .50 cal bullet, and a tacti-fucking-cool pen.

Santa obviously recognizes that I'm a man of rare sophistication and bad-assery.

Rock On, Secret Santa. treat BeardOfKnowledge @ConorMcGregorsBeard well.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I'm trying to grow my hair long again, gain 30-50 lbs, and convert my wardrobe to sleeveless t-shirts that i'll tuck in to high waisted Z Cavaricci pants first.... I feel if I do that, it'll just... come to me
don't forget some hair product. the good stuff.

Ok fuckers...

Who done this?

Very much appreciated and much love. Timing is perfect...I leave for Thailand in the morning. I shall be posting many pictures rocking this motherfucker....It brings out the colour in my eyes.

Thanks again.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Thank You, Secret Santa!

That's a whiskey glass with an embedded .50 cal bullet, and a tacti-fucking-cool pen.

Santa obviously recognizes that I'm a man of rare sophistication and bad-assery.

Rock On, Secret Santa. treat BeardOfKnowledge @ConorMcGregorsBeard well.
Did the Whisky Bullets not make it? They show as delivered.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Yes! Sorry, the wife had them in a stack of her mail, so they didn't make the picture.
I bought a set for Wild @Wild last year. He said they aren't as good as ice, and I believe him but I figure they're still pretty cool as a conversation piece. Hopefully, you're a brown liquor guy and can make good use of everything. The tactical pen is primarily because they're fucking gangster, but secondarily it's for protection when your AI monsters inevitably turn on you.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Mailing mine off tomorrow. Hope it makes it to my destination by Christmas.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Thanks Guy! Will be finding a frame when I return from holidays. Wife scooped the marks gift card Lol! She said company pays for all my work riggin. She says thanks. Shirt is awesome!

Happy holidays!
Mark's has some great cheap t-shirts if she doesn't spend it all
It's usually where I go because they almost always have deals on

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Ok fuckers...

Who done this?

Very much appreciated and much love. Timing is perfect...I leave for Thailand in the morning. I shall be posting many pictures rocking this motherfucker....It brings out the colour in my eyes.

Thanks again.
Phew, I'm glad it arrived in time
Was getting worried

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Just got my gift in and you did awesome!!!!!
I got a massive Toronto Maple Leafs plush (blanket)
I'm using it downstairs right now :)
It gets a little chilly sometimes down here and I've just been using some shitty old blanket
It's staying down here all winter lol

Thank you so much :)

Covers the whole couch

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Well
My daughter has decided it is now her blanket lol
She stole it and is now on the floor with it wrapped around her watching Christmas cartoons :)

She tells me it's sooo comfy lol

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
USPS is saying my gift should arrive to my person on Thursday. Hope it happens.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Dear Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken welp time to ruin the surprise as I just got a conformation email today. Despite ordering your stuff on the 10th and being an Amazon prime member, apparently your presents won't be arriving till dec 28th. I guess Canada is lame like that.....

In all seriousness though apologies for the delay I hope you enjoy what you get
Kingtony you beautiful Bastard! I love it. What a perfect selection of gifts. Honestly thanks so much man, I love all of it. Merry Christmas Buddy.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Holy shit! I just went to take the box to the garage and felt a little more weight. I don’t even have this on vinyl, and it’s my favourite album.

Blown away by your generosity. Thanks so much.