General Secret Santa 2017

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Yes. I thought about that 2 years ago but then was slapped down and told “have you never ordered anything from the internet like amazon that is worldwide?”
No issues with import tax? I have had stuff stopped at customs coming from overseas peeps. Not much and fairly inexperienced hence why I ask. Food stuffs in particular, coffee.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
No issues with import tax? I have had stuff stopped at customs coming from overseas peeps. Not much and fairly inexperienced hence why I ask. Food stuffs in particular, coffee.
There is that but you just gotta work that out.....

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm so sorry, I meant post it in the music thread of the forum.
Bugger.
I like it when you're smashed. How come we never met in San Jose? Are you afraid of a tiny little baby??

I would like to change my wish list.
I want my very own TMMAC rating for Christmas.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I like food and beer.
I like the WORST team in the history of sports (NY Yankees for you non-sports people such as Throbbie)
MMA and BJJ
I hit the gym a lot.
I ride my bike a lot.

Shirt size: M/L
Waist: 34 inches

My suggestion for handling flakers is that we PM Birdwatcher if we'd like to be considered to purchase a gift to send to who got screwed. He assigns someone from the list to do so by PM'ing them when/if the time comes. If you are selected and things have changed for you, let him know so he can pick someone else. If the list runs dry...
FTFY

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I’m in, will pm shortly.

I’d like:
A milf who will come by when my wife is out on business meetings
Anything Red Sox related IS HORRIBLE
Fly silentsinger @silentsinger back to England and house her at a local hotel
A fedor bobble head
Anything sopranos related
A “Stud” t shirt XL
A “blink if you want me” t shirt XL
A “chicks dig me” t shirt XL
Roadhouse t shirt XL
I’ll come up with more
FTFY
I'm being helpful :)

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
The time has come for TMMACs third annual Secret Santa. The last two years were pretty fun with about 25 people joining in so I'm hoping for some more participation this time round. See details below if you're not familiar.

Members who want in need to PM me their full name and mailing address, I'll be updating how many people we have as it goes.

The same members who PM me need to then post in this thread some details on themselves to give others an idea of what they can get you. Please provide things like clothing sizes such as L/XL shirt, 34 waist shorts or 7 5/8 profit cap and so on. If clothing isn't on your wanted list then suggest things like MMA posters, DVDs, stuffed animals, bud busters, smoked salmon, crayons and anything that may interest you. If you like the idea of total surprise then just say so instead of making it seem like you forgot details please. For now I'll suggest that we make a price point of $30. Last one I was involved was set there too which seemed fine. There were instances were some decided to go over and that's totally up to the purchaser.

I'll be matching up members with each other and would like to have all the entries in by November 15th so I can PM the pairs out by November 20th so hopefully gifts can be bought and sent out by December 1st and arrive before the 25th.

So in point form.

PM me your full name and mailing address by Nov. 15th

Post in this thread items you'd like and include details like sizes if applicable

Once I PM you the person to buy for try to get item sent before Dec. 1st to avoid busy mailing season and so members can send out thank yous or whatever without inturupting thier own personal plan during the holidays.

To the best of my knowledge we only had one member flake out. Our beloved Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart was the poor soul who had to spend the holidays giftless and tearful because a big meanie didn't follow through his their commitment. I'm not sure how best to manage this besides some mild or extreme public shaming but I'm open to new ideas.

Let the gift giving begin...

Id have 1 word for somebody who flakes
Doxx

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I like it when you're smashed. How come we never met in San Jose? Are you afraid of a tiny little baby??

I would like to change my wish list.
I want my very own TMMAC rating for Christmas.
How the fuck did I miss this beauty:! Come see me, lovey! I think you all know I'm pretty open to meeting guys, it's just a shame I had a domestic and then fell asleep during the Bendo fight!

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
How the fuck did I miss this beauty:! Come see me, lovey! I think you all know I'm pretty open to meeting guys, it's just a shame I had a domestic and then fell asleep during the Bendo fight!
I'm in Seattle :(

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I’m breaking up with you