General Secret Santa 2018

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015

Holy shit it's like my SS knew exactly what I wanted. I can't wait to leave this on the back of my mother in law's toilet and watch the hilarity ensue. The only thing the SJWs love more than telling me wearing a burka is the woman's choice, is hating white people. All I need to make this the best Christmas ever is a pocket full of candy to secretly feed their awful kids.

Thank you SS for helping make a shitty family dinner great again.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Holy shit it's like my SS knew exactly what I wanted. I can't wait to leave this on the back of my mother in law's toilet and watch the hilarity ensue. The only thing the SJWs love more than telling me wearing a burka is the woman's choice, is hating white people. All I need to make this the best Christmas ever is a pocket full of candy to secretly feed their awful kids.

Thank you SS for helping make a shitty family dinner great again.
Is that it?
We need to forum slap your ss

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Which one of you fucks is responsible for this?

Just saw this Post!

Never got the New Post Notification

WTH Splinty @Splinty Man! Lol.

Hope you Enjoy It!

It has .45 Expanded Bullet remember seeing in the TMMAC GUN NUT Thread you had a 1911 Handgun.

My Fav btw.

And you said you like to tip a few.

So I thought you'd like it.

Did you get the attached note??

Last edited:

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Just saw this Post!

Never got the New Post Notification

WTH Splinty @Splinty Man! Lol.

Hope you Enjoy It!

It has .45 Expanded Bullet remember seening in the TMMAC GUN NUT Thread you had a 1911 Handgun.

My Fav btw.

And you said you like to tip a few.

So I thought you'd like it.
Love it.

I actually took out my calipers to measure the bullet diamter, lol. Thought to myself, "Someone either really pays attention, or took a good wild guess." Means a lot more to know it was former and not the latter. I'll try to put some rounds through the big Colt over the holidays on your behalf.

Did you get the attached note??
No, sir.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Love it.

I actually took out my calipers to measure the bullet diamter, lol. Thought to myself, "Someone either really pays attention, or took a good wild guess." Means a lot more to know it was former and not the latter. I'll try to put some rounds through the big Colt over the holidays on your behalf.

No, sir.
Awesome!

Dang. It was sent directly from where I bought it and I even spoke to the owner.

They will be be receiving a very sternly worded email.

It was simple phrase.

"Bite The Bullet!"
- From Your TMMAC Brother

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Awesome!

Dang. It was sent directly from where I bought it and I even spoke to the owner.

They will be be receiving a very sternly worded email.

It was simple phrase.

"Bite The Bullet!"
- From Your TMMAC Brother
In their defense, a lot of shit gets lost in transit. Thanks again, you're a good boy.