General Secret Santa 2018

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Lol
Yes there’s gonna be a ton of us 37-42 year olds heading to early retirement.

Hopefully that breakout season is near. Unfortunately had to close the book on George Canale after last season.

I am the king of worthless rookie cards

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I do have a few of the error cards
might have to dig those out
are they worthless or wut?
I think so. That was a strange time. There was a brief period where error cards were insanely inflated in price, I remember that Ripken card going for $500. There was a Juan Gonzalez reverse negative Donruss card that was really inflated for a while. I think people exaggerated the rarity of the errors to drive up price and then gradually people realized there were a lot more out there than people realized.

For people who don’t know what the hell we are talking about. The baseball card below was released and then recalled when Fleer realized what was written on the bat knob. Collectors went crazy for a bit trying to find them.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I think so. That was a strange time. There was a brief period where error cards were insanely inflated in price, I remember that Ripken card going for $500. There was a Juan Gonzalez reverse negative Donruss card that was really inflated for a while. I think people exaggerated the rarity of the errors to drive up price and then gradually people realized there were a lot more out there than people realized.

For people who don’t know what the hell we are talking about. The baseball card below was released and then recalled when Fleer realized what was written on the bat knob. Collectors went crazy for a bit trying to find them.

Top 10 Baseball Card Blunders of All Time

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Ordering mine tonight and hoping it’s received by Christmas. Do me right Amazon!

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Part 1 should have arrived and part 2 is due Saturday

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

At one time I thought my Emmitt Smith rookie card was going to be ticket to early retirement. I could wipe my ass with it now.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Thank you to whomever sent my stuff! I am sorry I’m an asshole and have yet to say anything, but it came with other packages for my son, so I assumed it was all for him... when I opened the boxes and sorted the stuff to wrap yesterday, I realized it. :seenoevil:

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Thank you to whomever sent my stuff! I am sorry I’m an asshole and have yet to say anything, but it came with other packages for my son, so I assumed it was all for him... when I opened the boxes and sorted the stuff to wrap yesterday, I realized it. :seenoevil:
Good thing you didn't just wrap it w/o opening it. Your kid would have got one hell of a dildo!

benwahwah

Feb 19, 2017
Lmao. It was not a dildo, although I was expecting something dirty!
Will take pics when I’m back home.
Yet...

I’m not even kidding. When I told my recipient they could go fuck themselves I was being serious. I ordered some nice things for you that you can show to other people... and a BBC.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Yet...

I’m not even kidding. When I told my recipient they could go fuck themselves I was being serious. I ordered some nice things for you that you can show to other people... and a BBC.
Awww! Thanks! I’ve had my eye on the Harley Quinn doll for so long because she’s freaking cute, but I couldn’t bring myself to buy it. :tearsofjoy:
Was the mug from you, as well?

Edit :
Never mind. I went back to your post.
Gifts ordered. They will probably come as two separate packages. One direct from Amazon, which will take 5-8days to get there. The other package is not direct and is telling me it could arrive from Dec 19th - Jan 11th. So go fuck yourself.