General Senate Judiciary Committee Report on Jan 6th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I grew up in Queens.
In the 1980's NYC area he was known for being a bad investment.
He was infamously known for NDA's, and shitty business management.
He was born a millionaire and that allows guys like him to 'fail upward'.

I never imagined that tasteless POS would ascend to the highest office in the land... but I guess that's where we're at as a society.
where in Queens btw? i spent a few years at one of the Dayton Towers projects in Rockaway Beach before my aunts family and mine own moved out to Sparta, NJ

our grandmothers lived in Dayton though, she we would spend the summers there through the 80s into the 90s

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
where in Queens btw? i spent a few years at one of the Dayton Towers projects in Rockaway Beach before my aunts family and mine own moved out to Sparta, NJ

our grandmothers lived in Dayton though, she we would spend the summers there through the 80s into the 90s
Sunnyside. I was only there until I was ten, but I had heard of Trump and NDA's before we left, LOL

It's very likely that I first learned what a non disclosure agreement was because he had them falling out of his pockets.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Why do people think so highly of this smug prick?
He's got all the worst personality traits of the asshole at the party that everyone wonders how they got invited.

This is the Age of Wealthy Trash. That whole family is the apex of tacky.
so much Biden

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
You question liberal thoughts And have enough followers for them to notice.
ive never gotten the appeal of it. i had an awesome account. i created it around 2009 and tweeting

"noddin my head like yea"

signed on a few years later and added

"movin my hips like yea"

ended up deleting the account. but i regret that in hindsight

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
i dont have twitter, but i find the whole ban thing hilarious. how do people get themselves banned? lol

this account started in April 2022

View attachment 72665

i guess this is original account per google searching his name

View attachment 72664
For someone who 70% of his entire online personality is "Fuck CNN, they lie"...... Wild @Wild is terrible at not being fooled by obvious liars telling lies backed by absolutely fucking nothing except more empty lies.

??

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
For someone who 70% of his entire online personality is "Fuck CNN, they lie"...... Wild @Wild is terrible at not being fooled by obvious liars telling lies backed by absolutely fucking nothing except more empty lies.

??
If your goal is to be the biggest of big meanies. I’ll let you know You have reached final form.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
If your goal is to be the biggest of big meanies. I’ll let you know You have reached final form.
If Wild doesn't want me trashing him for being gullible and hypocritical, then........ all he has to do, is not continually post stupid lies spread by garbage blogs, while whining about CNN. Which (trigger warning) is legitimately far more credible and fact/reality-based than ANY of the lying garbage blogs like the fucking Gateway Pundit, whose lies (not bias or agenda) Wild swallows whole and regurgitates without a second thought, every single time.

??

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
If Wild doesn't want me trashing him for being gullible and hypocritical, then........ all he has to do, is not continually post stupid lies spread by garbage blogs, while whining about CNN. Which (trigger warning) is legitimately far more credible and fact/reality-based than ANY of the lying garbage blogs like the fucking Gateway Pundit, whose lies (not bias or agenda) Wild swallows whole and regurgitates without a second thought, every single time.

??
All that is fine but you definitely come across as a massive asshole.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

??
Trash away, liberal. Because honestly....