General Senate Judiciary Committee Report on Jan 6th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
The January 6 Witch Hunt Cabal has now exceeded even its prior fraudulent.

What the fuck does that mean?

That shit was written by Trump.
You can't fool me with those Giveaway Caps.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
He didn't get brought down by "unnamed sources". He was brought down by his subordinates jumping ship. If the story ended with "unnamed sources" he wouldn't have resigned.
Mark Felt was an unnamed source called Deep Throat for purposes of publication.
His informational leads were absolutely instrumental in uncovering Watergate.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Mark Felt was an unnamed source called Deep Throat for purposes of publication.
His informational leads were absolutely instrumental in uncovering Watergate.
I understand, but notice you said "Instrumental in uncovering"? That's because it was a lead, it wasn't and end.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I would not blame her for the actions of others.

I still want to know how/why security was so soft on that day...
... interesting.

I certainly would blame her for lighting a fire under her minions and doing nothing to stop the ensuing melee with police, but I'm old fashioned I suppose.

If these hearings do nothing more than draw widespread attention to what went down and why, it's worth the effort.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I understand, but notice you said "Instrumental in uncovering"? That's because it was a lead, it wasn't an end.
Oh I follow now.
His subordinates jumped ship when the dominoes were starting to fall.

Mark Felt was instrumental to uncovering Watergate. They would never have jumped a ship that wasn't sinking.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
... interesting.

I certainly would blame her for lighting a fire under her minions and doing nothing to stop the ensuing melee with police, but I'm old fashioned I suppose.

If these hearings do nothing more than draw widespread attention to what went down and why, it's worth the effort.
They aren't allowed to ask Pelosi why she didn't bring in extra security.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Oh I follow now.
His subordinates jumped ship when the dominoes were starting to fall.

Mark Felt was instrumental to uncovering Watergate. They would never have jumped a ship that wasn't sinking.
I agree, Felt made a big impact, but he came after the morons got caught breaking into Watergate, not before.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
As long as all the information and questions are answered I would be fine with this.
I suspect it is fairly one sided and certain questions are off limits or not addressed.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
As long as all the information and questions are answered I would be fine with this.
I suspect it is fairly one sided and certain questions are off limits or not addressed.
Could that be because most of the GOP and MAGAtards either pleaded the fifth or avoided participation?

Do you have any examples of the questions being avoided?

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
I've been getting a ton of information from it, and have no reason to doubt these testimonies.
What it all leads to is a different story, but the point here is to send a message: if it happens, there will be a fact finding process and punishments to inhibit future political riots.

It sounded like Trump was well pleased with those events, as opposed to being horrified.
Was the riot worse than the Trump-Russia collusion to win the election?

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Was the riot worse than the Trump-Russia collusion to win the election?
I don't think they colluded, it just looks very like that with all the undeclared connections.

So yes, worse.
One is an unsubstantiated bad look, one is a confirmed on camera real time bad look.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
i intended it to be condescending, bc thats how i roll lol

but, not gonna lie, as a friend of yall ... there was some truth to those words. i consider Trump to be a terrible human who has somehow tricked some of you who are much better people than he

so those words were also grounded in hope

that you momos see the light
Joe Biden is an equally terrible human.
Let's stop voting for terrible humans.