General Senate Judiciary Committee Report on Jan 6th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
I'd rather have @conor mcgregor sux come back than read that Freeloading Rusty @Clayton Bigsby 's post, weird social worker dude is a loser, no life, actdually his life is here, on this forum. I don't have him on ignore, I just ignore his ass.
He's the worst fucking cancer on this forum. All he does is pick fights with posters. He asks loaded questions just to fuck with you. No other poster currently has fought with as many other posters as that social worker who is a paid shareblue shill for Biden...

So many pussies in this thread.

You both shit talk and tag me with insults… and then cry like little bitches when you get the shit talking back.

So dramatic! “Like a cancer in this forum”…. Use the ignore button, pussies.

Last edited:

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Jan. 6 committee subpoenas Rudy Giuliani, obtains phone records for Eric Trump, Kimberly Guilfoyle
The House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol attack targeted a range of Trump associates on Tuesday, subpoenaing former Trump lawyers Rudy Giuliani, Jenna Ellis and Sidney Powell, who pushed unfounded claims of widespread 2020 election fraud, while ABC News has also confirmed that the committee has acquired phone records from former President Donald Trump's son Eric and Kimberly Guilfoyle, the fiancee of Donald Trump Jr.

"The Select Committee’s investigation has revealed credible evidence that you publicly promoted claims that the 2020 election was stolen and participated in attempts to disrupt or delay the certification of the election results based on your allegations," the panel wrote in letters to Giuliani, Ellis, Powell and Trump aide and attorney Boris Epshteyn.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Capitol riot committee set to be given four pages of Trump records that he tried to conceal, report says

Trump’s request to block the handover of these records among others is still pending at the Supreme Court

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Jan. 6 committee subpoenas Rudy Giuliani, obtains phone records for Eric Trump, Kimberly Guilfoyle
The House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol attack targeted a range of Trump associates on Tuesday, subpoenaing former Trump lawyers Rudy Giuliani, Jenna Ellis and Sidney Powell, who pushed unfounded claims of widespread 2020 election fraud, while ABC News has also confirmed that the committee has acquired phone records from former President Donald Trump's son Eric and Kimberly Guilfoyle, the fiancee of Donald Trump Jr.

"The Select Committee’s investigation has revealed credible evidence that you publicly promoted claims that the 2020 election was stolen and participated in attempts to disrupt or delay the certification of the election results based on your allegations," the panel wrote in letters to Giuliani, Ellis, Powell and Trump aide and attorney Boris Epshteyn.
5fb7ea1132f2170011f704fc.jpeg

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
'Toxic combination' of drugs, firearms sends NC man charged in Capitol riot back to jail
James Tate Grant was arrested last month for suspected DUI and possession of an AR-15 while on pretrial release.
Not the sharpest tools in the shed are they

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
But also they were inches from toppling the most successful nation in modern history...
Am allowed to point out that absolutely nobody thinks this or tries to argue it?

Or am I now pinked?

You couldn't write this kind of material if you tried.
Except you did. What is the appeal of being a dishonest shill for anti-democracy morons, exactly?

??

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Supreme Court rejects Trump request to block release of records to January 6 committee
  • The Supreme Court rejected a request by former President Donald Trump to block White House records from being sent to a House select committee investigating the January 6 Capitol riot.
  • Trump had lost efforts in two lower federal courts to block the panel from getting more than 700 pages of records.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
‘I’m really ashamed of myself.’ Kansas City military veteran sentenced in Capitol riot

“If I could take it all back, I would,” Walden told the judge just before his sentencing. “I didn’t see a lot (of) what I saw on TV when I was there. It was a terrible day, and I’m really ashamed of myself that I was a part of that. “I wish I hadn’t been there, and I’m sorry that I did that.”

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Supreme Court rejects Trump request to block release of records to January 6 committee
  • The Supreme Court rejected a request by former President Donald Trump to block White House records from being sent to a House select committee investigating the January 6 Capitol riot.
  • Trump had lost efforts in two lower federal courts to block the panel from getting more than 700 pages of records.
He's so honest he needs to hide everything.

Transparency!

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
oh look, it's @
Clayton Bigsby
@Clayton Bigsby with the intellectual masturbation, completely unhinged from facts.
propagandist.
IMO he adds balance to the otherwise overwhelmingly right wing out of context & biased memes, tweets and "news"