General Senate Judiciary Committee Report on Jan 6th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Eh, dunno.

But I can say that I don't think he should be attacked the way he is right now, when others are actually worse imo.
I was making a joke. Nobody should be attacked.

Though being mocked can be hilarious, and we all need to relax and laugh at ourselves.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Last edited:

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
1 extreme is obviously less balanced
No one on this forum who is remotely moderate is swayed by either extreme. Saying that having 2 groups of people acting like idiots is somehow a net benefit over one group of idiots is absurd.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Who cares about what she did when she first arrived. It was the actions after that which resulted in her death. When she watched rioters smash through multiple security glass windows and she then decided to climb through it, towards police officers with their guns drawn, against police officers orders.

View: https://www.nbcnews.com/video/capitol-shooting-that-led-to-ashli-babbitt-s-death-captured-on-video-99180613572

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Judge rejects InfoWars host's bid to dismiss Capitol riot charges

In October, Shroyer’s attorney, Norman Pattis, filed a motion to dismiss the counts against him. Pattis argued the DOJ had failed to disclose video evidence to a magistrate judge and that the charges against Shroyer amounted to “vindictive prosecution.”

On Thursday, U.S. District Judge Timothy Kelly denied Pattis’ motion, saying none of his arguments held up to the facts.

Kelly pointed out the Justice Department had provided a link to the magistrate judge to all publicly available video from January 6, and that there was nothing to suggest Shroyer was being specifically targeted. He also said Shroyer’s argument that he couldn’t have known he was in a restricted area was undermined by the fact that he signed a detailed pretrial diversion agreement banning him from the Capitol after he was arrested in 2019 for disrupting a hearing during the second impeachment of former President Donald Trump.

View: https://twitter.com/JordanOnRecord/status/1428822146525110276?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
White Nationalists Who Marched in Charlottesville Hit With Jan. 6 Subpoenas
The committee also noted that photos and video footage appeared to show Groypers inside the Capitol on Jan. 6. The next day, Fuentes wrote on Twitter, “The Capitol Siege was fucking awesome and I’m not going to pretend it wasn’t.”

Fuentes and Casey also received $250,000 and $25,000, respectively, in Bitcoin from a French programmer the month before the insurrection. That programmer had sent a total of $500,000 in Bitcoin to far-right activists before dying by suicide. The FBI has been investigating those funds to determine whether they were used to organize the Capitol attack or any other illegal acts, according to the committee.

Fuentes and Casey have been key figures in the modern white nationalist movement over the last five years. They both attended the violent Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville in 2017. At that point, Fuentes had already established a reputation as a far-right livestreamer.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Ray Epps to be quizzed by 6 January committee after wild conspiracy pushed by Tucker Carlson and Trump

Ray Epps, an Arizona man accused by Trump supporters of being an undercover agent who provoked people to enter the Capitol building, will be interviewed by the House select committee on Friday.

Mr Epps will sit for a transcribed interview over Zoom with the committee investigating the Capitol riot, his attorney John Blischak confirmed to The Arizona Republic newspaper.

“I would rather wait until that interview was completed before disclosing anything. I have nothing otherwise to hide. It’s nothing I’m worried about,” Mr Blischak said.

Mr Epps had met with the committee in November when he told the investigators that he had no connection with any of the law enforcement agencies.

Mr Epps, who has ties to the Arizona chapter of the extremist Oath Keeper group, has been tied to a conspiracy theory that claims, without evidence, he was a secret government plant who told Trump supporters to enter the Capitol building on 6 January.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Am allowed to point out that absolutely nobody thinks this or tries to argue it?

Or am I now pinked?

Except you did. What is the appeal of being a dishonest shill for anti-democracy morons, exactly?

??
stop. you keep calling them a "threat to democracy" because they interrupted a ceremony.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
IMO he adds balance to the otherwise overwhelmingly right wing out of context & biased memes, tweets and "news"
being retarded in the opposite direction is still retarded.

you can't balance out shit by adding a bunch of vomit.