General Senate Judiciary Committee Report on Jan 6th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
That pos admits everything while others have been held for over a year now without any convictions...
Not just no convictions, but often times in solitary confinement, without medical care (including those with cancer), and to top it off over most likely just trespassing on the property which has a maximum penalty of 6 months.

Thuglife13

βœπŸ‘¦πŸ•πŸ¦πŸ©
Dec 15, 2018
Not just no convictions, but often times in solitary confinement, without medical care (including those with cancer), and to top it off over most likely just trespassing on the property which has a maximum penalty of 6 months.
Yep thanks to the radical left D.C. area being in control where no one on the right can get a fair shake. It's straight clown world...

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
explain what this post^^^ has to do with Ray Epps and the obvious double standard he exposes
The "Republicans" claim to be the party of law and order but seem fine with people storming the capital to overturn an election while threatening to kill members of our government.
It would appear that they really only care about law when it is for there gain and used unevenly against minorities.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The "Republicans" claim to be the party of law and order but seem fine with people storming the capital to overturn an election while threatening to kill members of our government.
It would appear that they really only care about law when it is for there gain and used unevenly against minorities.
Ya
You lost me
appear to be lost or trolling, or both

What is your view on Ray Epps?
That was the topic

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Well you posted your gif and comments right after Ray Epps posts...thoughts on that?

Are you sharing your account?
My post was a comment about the general tone and posts in the thread.
Do you disagree with my posts and why?

You're a great dude but we may not see eye to eye on everything political and that's alright.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
My post was a comment about the general tone and posts in the thread.
Do you disagree with my posts and why?

You're a great dude but we may not see eye to eye on everything political and that's alright.
I'm not into the politics of the thread personally, all seems like a huge distraction to me.

I'm talking about Ray Epps. To jump in when you did I would expect some sort of comment or stance about his part in the "insurrection". I haven't heard one yet, so it feels more troll than discussion.

If you haven't watched the numerous videos of him and/or read his text/statements, or seen testimony regarding him by Gov officials then just say I am not interested in learning about him...IMO it is a serious issue that needs addressed if we are gonna play the "Jan 6th Blame Game".

I have no hard feels.

Last edited:

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
The election could not have been overturned by anything that occured on Jan 6.

Threatening to kill the people who govern America is as American as apple pie and anti-Russian propaganda.

That's hardly a Republican problem. Law is like democracy. People only like it when they win.