SF2: Spawn vs Black Bolt

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Spawn vs Black Bolt

• Spawn

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Black Bolt

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Good, I'm gonna come in here and wreck this joker in a minute.
I think after scrambling electrons in Spawns brain, he'll want to take his spawning upstream, where I'll liquefy his entire existence, resolidify him for giggles, give him a power punch at 25,000 mph(that's like 35,000 kph canad), and shove his ASS up his ASS.

Then I'll scream so loud that hell won't have enough material to work with to resurrect this "superhero".
That's assuming his remains make it down to Hades after his wardrobe malfunction clogs the escalator.

After I'm done with this wannabe Venom knockoff, I'll kick the living shit out of Apocalypse, AGAIN.

/*Drops mic
Lmao...." I'll scream so loud!" What is Black Bolt a 14 girl who just got told by her parents that the One Direction concert is a no go? Fuck this guy....

You can punch, kick and scream (lol oh no loud noises!) All you like but its harmless.

Spawn's body is quite dense, weighing over four hundred pounds (250 kg), and is composed completely of necroplasm.
(Your punches will more than likely cause your 18awg fingers to turn into dust from your amazing speed smashing into solid mass being protected by his killer outfit)

This gives him super strength and durability. While he still has internal organs, they are non-functional, and their damage/destruction does not hinder Spawn in the least.
(Any attempt at BBtrying to win this via physical damage is a joke, fuck off with your mosquito like efforts)

These organs re-appear when he magically regenerates his wounds. This may be due to Spawn's inability to let go of his human self, retaining his human organs even though he no longer requires them.

Spawn wears a living symbiotic costume, Leetha of the 7th House of K (aka: K7-Leetha). While wearing it the host assumes a dominant role over his suit. His cape, spikes, chains, and skulls are all part of an organism bonded to his central nervous system that will protect Spawn even if he is unconscious

(Don't care how fast you are you simply don't have the strength to win a fist fight brah...)

Though he always tried not to expend a lot of magic, he has been shown using it for a variety of effects including resurrecting the dead, firing blasts of necroplasmic energy, teleportation, shapeshifting, and curing the sick.
(Hitting you with some necroplasm plasm after teleporting around like a MFer causing some tears to roll out onto that weak fucking S&M mask you got on)

Spawn still retains the military training and weapons expertise from his days as a soldier and thus frequently uses guns as an alternative to his magic."

How is this not wrapped up already? BB quit on his stool crying foul in the above posts and is praying for a NC ruling....

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Lmao...." I'll scream so loud!" What is Black Bolt a 14 girl who just got told by her parents that the One Direction concert is a no go? Fuck this guy....

You can punch, kick and scream (lol oh no loud noises!) All you like but its harmless.

Spawn's body is quite dense, weighing over four hundred pounds (250 kg), and is composed completely of necroplasm.
(Your punches will more than likely cause your 18awg fingers to turn into dust from your amazing speed smashing into solid mass being protected by his killer outfit)

This gives him super strength and durability. While he still has internal organs, they are non-functional, and their damage/destruction does not hinder Spawn in the least.
(Any attempt at BBtrying to win this via physical damage is a joke, fuck off with your mosquito like efforts)

These organs re-appear when he magically regenerates his wounds. This may be due to Spawn's inability to let go of his human self, retaining his human organs even though he no longer requires them.

Spawn wears a living symbiotic costume, Leetha of the 7th House of K (aka: K7-Leetha). While wearing it the host assumes a dominant role over his suit. His cape, spikes, chains, and skulls are all part of an organism bonded to his central nervous system that will protect Spawn even if he is unconscious

(Don't care how fast you are you simply don't have the strength to win a fist fight brah...)

Though he always tried not to expend a lot of magic, he has been shown using it for a variety of effects including resurrecting the dead, firing blasts of necroplasmic energy, teleportation, shapeshifting, and curing the sick.
(Hitting you with some necroplasm plasm after teleporting around like a MFer causing some tears to roll out onto that weak fucking S&M mask you got on)

Spawn still retains the military training and weapons expertise from his days as a soldier and thus frequently uses guns as an alternative to his magic."

How is this not wrapped up already? BB quit on his stool crying foul in the above posts and is praying for a NC ruling....

LOL!!

Because WTF is "necroplasm"? That's why!

What can Spawn possibly do to Blackagar Boltigon?
Transport inside him...OH WAIT, BB has a force field!
Now if "screaming like a girl" is what splits PLANETS in two, then yes! It's one of the many things BB does!

Spawn will need all the "magic" in the playbook to resurrect his career after his 7000th application to the Marvel Universe is denied.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
LOL!!

Because WTF is "necroplasm"? That's why!

What can Spawn possibly do to Blackagar Boltigon?
Transport inside him...OH WAIT, BB has a force field!
Now if "screaming like a girl" is what splits PLANETS in two, then yes! It's one of the many things BB does!

Spawn will need all the "magic" in the playbook to resurrect his career after his 7000th application to the Marvel Universe is denied.
Oh, you can wreck planets? Welcome to the club bitch.

After Issue 50
Currently, Spawn's power is endless. There was even a brief period after issue #100 where Spawn was practically a god. At the time no one was able to harm him in any way.
(This includes the firefly you chose)
Spawn has altered his physical appearance at times, and his body is a living weapon. His suit even "matures", by morphing into different variations. The most notable changes being the "Third Age" suit, in which his power was at its highest. He is able to transform any part of his suit and/or body into whatever he sees fit for the current situation. The only human characteristics Spawn retains now are his emotion...he does not grow tired, feel fatigue, or even need to breathe. Should Spawn be injured while in battle, his suit is the one to feel the blow.
(Keep swinging, I feel nothing)
Other abilities now include super speed, super strength that enables him to throw around skyscrapers, hellblasts that can topple ancient gods and said to be strong enough to burn down the gates of Heaven, matter alteration and transmutation, incredible regeneration, unbreakable chains, control over nature, and even the ability to stop time dead in its tracks.
(I can stop time. Consider yourself frozen in time while I meticulosity dice you into itsy bitsy pieces, dry them out, roll them up and smoke them)
He is also able to use mental powers to subdue enemies, once cornering Jason Wynn, and "ripping" all the skin from his body.
(Sure, I'll try that as I'm bored of captian static)
Al Simmons carries on his fearless warrior attitude, having beaten sky fathers and beings seemingly far above sky fathers, never letting an opponents scope or power intimidate him.

And again, you asked for this to be over due to a weak technicality so I'm not sure why you are crying for more from the grave.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Looks like I'm gonna have to take Todd Macfarlane to court(for the 10th time) over copyright claims for stealing:

A) Venom
B) The Punisher
C) God
D) Slimer

And rolling them up into one terrible truckload of capes.

Looks like I'll win this with my lawyer, and a giant holy eraser, while I'm sipping on strawberry daiquiris in Attila.

Puhhhhhh-THETIC!!!!!

BWS

Apr 14, 2015
SPAWN CAN BASICALLY DO ANYTHING..........HE WINS........ALTHOUGH I LOVE ME SOME BLACKBOLT.........

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'd hoped it didn't have to come to this......

Round 1: FIGHT

Black Bolt stares at Spawn, knowing what must be done.....

He takes a deep breath....

and with the power known throughout the cosmos,

let's out.....

a SHOUT.....

"DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Spawn
is reduced to a THOUGHT

as his entire being is DESTROYED.

Along with the earth they once shared, AND ALL THAT IS BENEATH.

while Black Bolt cries valence electrons in his force field....

"I must find a new Kingdom to rule", he thinks.

As voicing this could cause a rift within the solar system....

*For there is nothing left to destroy, except the fabric of space-time.*

And with that,

Blackagar Boltigon travels light speed through the new dimension he shreds open.

To find a home. To find meaning. To find.....

......another Kingdom, to rule.

Next stop,

Apocalypse

I believe Black Bolt has done this before......

Last edited:

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'd hoped it didn't have to come to this......

Round 1: FIGHT

Black Bolt stares at Spawn, knowing what must be done.....

He takes a deep breath....

and with the power known throughout the cosmos,

let's out.....

a SHOUT.....

"DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Spawn
is reduced to a THOUGHT

as his entire being is DESTROYED.

Along with the earth they once shared, AND ALL THAT IS BENEATH.

while Black Bolt cries valence electrons in his force field....

"I must find a new Kingdom to rule", he thinks.

As voicing this could cause a rift within the solar system....

*For there is nothing left to destroy, except the fabric of space-time.*

And with that,

Blackagar Boltigon travels light speed through the new dimension he shreds open.

To find a home. To find meaning. To find.....

......another Kingdom, to rule.

Next stop,

Apocalypse

I believe Black Bolt has done this before......

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
It's a draw! We go to sudden death - next time I check the score and someone is in the lead, they win.

Stickgrappler

Apr 17, 2015
It became 7-7 'cos I was a johnny-come-lately, a mod should probably lock these threads once thereceived is an advancement

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It became 7-7 'cos I was a johnny-come-lately, a mod should probably lock these threads once thereceived is an advancement
I'm surprised they didn't, right after La Paix @BirdWatcher saw the tie and pm'd IWIE, "Quick! Go over the my gay-ass Spawn character and change your vote!"