General Share your weather here.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Thats stupid
its why everybody from the frozen shitty parts of canada want to come here. its cheezy as fuck but they call kelowna kelofornia (or silicone valley ). they wanna leave saskatchewan and shithole ontario and enjoy our beaches ,lakes and wineries

1623934892167.png

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
that is just a tiny corner of the lake . it is 100km long and surrounded by big lakes on either end and hundreds of small mountain lakes on all sides
I'm surrounded by square miles of pavement. Y'all jelly.

Another nice day, a bit warmer.

Screenshot_20210617-090816_Chrome.jpg

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Insane weather through the night.

I'm usually on the porch with a beer watching wicked thunderstorms, but last night the wife and I retreated to the basement. 4 or 5 lightning strikes that hit so close you could feel it in your chest, and the winds were insane. Sirens were going off and our area was tornado warned, so we headed down just in case.

Going through another wave this morning, but it's nowhere near as bad. Now we're flood warned (2+ inches of rain last night), but I'm on a huge hill and have zero concern for that - although we could be land-locked from town as the main road we use is below the flood plain.

Not my pics/videos...

1624108239405.png

1624107916370.png

Same storm system produced a tornado to the north of us:

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1405997847711989762

We did get some crazy hail as well. Hopefully my truck isn't jacked up - I've been doing some work in the garage and I didn't have room to pull it in last night. Not my pic.

1624108047389.png

Haven't ventured outside yet as it's still pissing rain with crazy lightning - but I'm sure I'll have multiple downed trees to deal with today.
Yay for working all day on my day off.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

I'm usually on the porch with a beer watching wicked thunderstorms, but last night the wife and I retreated to the basement. 4 or 5 lightning strikes that hit so close you could feel it in your chest, and the winds were insane. Sirens were going off and our area was tornado warned, so we headed down just in case.

Going through another wave this morning, but it's nowhere near as bad. Now we're flood warned (2+ inches of rain last night), but I'm on a huge hill and have zero concern for that - although we could be land-locked from town as the main road we use is below the flood plain.

Not my pics/videos...

View attachment 39097

View attachment 39095

We did get some crazy hail as well. Hopefully my truck isn't jacked up - I've been doing some work in the garage and I didn't have room to pull it in last night. Not my pic.

View attachment 39096

Haven't ventured outside yet as it's still pissing rain with crazy lightning - but I'm sure I'll have multiple downed trees to deal with today.
wow
haven't seen one half that big unless your hands are smallish

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Pure Sun
95 high
60 low
35% humidity
12 MPH wind coming in off the pacific

Bought an air conditioner

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Partially sunny with gentle rains. Currently 62F, 16 c, too cool for late June. This morning was chilly.

Tonight will be chilly too.

Tomorrow low seventies.

M

member 3289

Not my pics/videos...

View attachment 39097

View attachment 39095

View attachment 39096

You sound like such a pussy.