NSFW Shhhhhh, mods are asleep. Post nazi and jelqing pics here.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
P

Punch

He has your moustache
It's actually a cleft palate. I think it's the root of the hatred. Some light green skinned girl turned him down once because of it. Said he wouldn't be able to eat the gloobark right.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Being in a sling sucks. I refuse to go out and socialize. Am I the only one spending their friday night on the couch watching Katy Perry performances on Youtube? Real talk. Has there ever been a musical performance better than this one? I don't think so.

Being in a sling sucks. I refuse to go out and socialize. Am I the only one spending their friday night on the couch watching Katy Perry performances on Youtube? Real talk. Has there ever been a musical performance better than this one? I don't think so.

Did not watch but fucking damn...I would shove it in every hole she has...As long as she wanted me too... (any police here?)

I'd be in...up...there...Anywhere EVERYWHERE!!

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

She is top 5 in my world but that performance, minus the breastisis being shown to a great extent, was sub par

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015

Ummmmm yes. The halftime performance that ended with me seeing Janet Jackson's nipple is easily better than this.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Us vs them would be like the Aryan Brotherhood going head to head with the Girl Guides. Sure they got the numbers but lolz.