Should we keep the Report button ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Report button?

• It's a useful tool

• It's a tattle button

Results are only viewable after voting.
P

Punch

Look at @Alienator with his green banner! Congrats ! Seems like there have been a few more that have gotten the promotion. Kudos to you all, unless I haven't been paying attention and all of you have been mods for a while. In which case I would like to rescind my kudos. I don't hand those out lightly.
Thanks greenbean. :D

Teen Gohan

TMMAC Top Team
Oct 19, 2015
Off topic, but where has that Dana White guy been lately? Haven't seen him in a while.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
other than the dana worship DFW4L @DFW4L is a pretty good poster when he drops the shtick and posts as himself

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
I agree with @Alienator. After seeing how the report function works it's a very useful tool here. Quite a few of the reports were not needed it seems but some for sure were. I can tell you all that the admins here and the former mods did a really fair job in deciding what to do with the reported posts.

If any of you have any concerns feel free to PM the admins and they will take care of any situation I'm sure. I am free as well but I don't have all of the ability an admin does. If any of you see a post that seems careless, if it's baiting, racist, sexist, fighter bashing, ect just hit the report button. Before you do though, ask yourself if it go against the forum rules. I know the admins implement mods here to help conversation flow in threads regarding the thread subject, not to police and shut people up.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I normally use the report button to wind up Wild @Wild and his report his posts.

If i have an issue, i just call it out in the thread now and 'try' to discuss it, though being only human, we're all gonna have bad days or read something which annoys you one day but not the other.

We've still got a kickass community spirit compared to some cess pools we all know are out there.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I don't use the report button.
I'm like Vanilla Ice..."If I gotta problem, yo, I'll solve it"

Now check out the hook while the DJ revolves it.