Should we keep the Report button ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Report button?

• It's a useful tool

• It's a tattle button

Results are only viewable after voting.
M

member 3289

I really like the guy. I was surprised he got so bent out of shape about just posting a link.
His funniest line I can remember was this one, about the UFC rejecting one fighter's choice for walkout music:

"Dana pays the fighters and rents the place out. He gets to play his music."

Shit had me dying lol

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's weak as fuck. If there's a real issue maybe pm a mod?
Came to say this.

If there really is reason I would hope the issue would be made known to one of the punk ass screws via pm

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Came to say this.

If there really is reason I would hope the issue would be made known to one of the punk ass screws via pm
Reporting a post is pming all the mods so whichever one is online can deal with it.

Ghost Bro

Wololo ~Leave no turn unstoned
Nov 13, 2015
Alright. Now that i've seen what Splinty @Splinty is referring to i get a better understanding.

Some of the reporting is legit, some of it is funny, and some of it is just fucking stupid. It's a useful tool, however some have indeed used it like a tattle button.

Please use it on legit concerns. I suggest if you're going to report something against our standards, it would behoove you to read up on them.

Have fun, and keep being awesome TMMAC. :D
Oh you're a mod bro!?!!

Sheeeeeeet I got homies in high places.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I use it constantly but for positive reasons. Like " Hey guys, come check out this kick ass post that someone made."

That's how it works, right?

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Warn then pink people who blatantly abuse it.
Who blatantly abuse the report button?

I've noticed the weirdest part of being a mod so far is when a member will bait another, when the member takes the bait and responds, the baiter then reports them. It's just a giant spiral of immature shit. Usually the bait setter is the one that deserves reprimand.

As long as I'm consistent then I think I'm doing my job.

Who blatantly abuse the report button?

I've noticed the weirdest part of being a mod so far is when a member will bait another, when the member takes the bait and responds, the baiter then reports them. It's just a giant spiral of immature shit. Usually the bait setter is the one that deserves reprimand.

As long as I'm consistent then I think I'm doing my job.

Wow...Let me guess who this is....

M

member 3289

Wow...Let me guess who this is....
You talk about me so much, both directly and indirectly, that it really makes no sense to pretend to have me on ignore.

Everyone can see right through your facade, broseph.