General Skin fade haircuts.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Is this a global thing or just something local to the UK? I think it's fucken shite. Just get a normal haircut.

Some examples.

o.jpgSkin-fade-haircut-short-on-top-peteyrock_thebarber.jpgMid-Skin-Fade-Haircut.jpgHigh-Skin-Fade-Undercut-with-Quiff.jpg

Fucken pointless for me to have that as it would last about 3 days anyway then it's just hair again because of my pretend gringo heritage.

Is this just a local derby thing or a UK thing?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Tends to be popular among middle easterners around these parts.
Yeah, here it's every fucken man and his dog apart from me it seems. My barber is Iraqi and he doesn't like doing that haircut. He's known as one of the top barbers in town too, they all go there to get it, wonder how long this hair fad will last or if it will spread.

80% of people under 25 have some variant of it where I work.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Yeah, here it's every fucken man and his dog apart from me it seems. My barber is Iraqi and he doesn't like doing that haircut. He's known as one of the top barbers in town too, they all go there to get it, wonder how long this hair fad will last or if it will spread.

80% of people under 25 have some variant of it where I work.
I mean. At least the Hitler haircut is finally falling out of favor.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I mean. At least the Hitler haircut is finally falling out of favor.
Yes as is the German football team, which is always a positive.

After Xmas lockdown I'd not had a haircut for 4+ months and he sorted my hair out for 45+ minutes. Usually takes ten minutes for a haircut.

Sex chicken had the best hair of full lockdown Tho. He looked like a 1970s wrestling promotor

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Yes as is the German football team, which is always a positive.

After Xmas lockdown I'd not had a haircut for 4+ months and he sorted my hair out for 45+ minutes. Usually takes ten minutes for a haircut.

Sex chicken had the best hair of full lockdown Tho. He looked like a 1970s wrestling promotor
I was due for a haircut before the lockdown started, a month in I opted just to shave my head. Been running that ever since.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Just another thing stolen from the black man....we've been getting fades since the 90's

Y'all need to tighten up

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Is this a global thing or just something local to the UK? I think it's fucken shite. Just get a normal haircut.

Some examples.

View attachment 42900View attachment 42901View attachment 42902View attachment 42903

Fucken pointless for me to have that as it would last about 3 days anyway then it's just hair again because of my pretend gringo heritage.

Is this just a local derby thing or a UK thing?

Been a thing in the US for 10 years. Got mixed in with everyone trying a usually sloppy attempt at an undercut.

A movement to a terrible modified bowl cut has been occuring over the last 2-3. We had enough mushroom haircuts 30 years ago!
Skin fade to forward pushed bowl is the current thing hitting peak and starting to get comments about being old style now.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I have that same hair now
Not sure I'm gonna fully grow it out again but it is a silly mess

I usually shave it but I figured I would let it roam a bit in case the the rona gets all up on me

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
These kinda of people are usually seen rolling up in their squatted pickups