Society So, Why Are You Worried About Getting the Covid Vaccine?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
View attachment 33042
Who wants the chip?

How many Covid Shots do you want per year to provide immunity?
If you knew you were going to get covid before you got it, you wouldn't need any vaccines at all.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Yeah well with freedom of speech that's kinda what you get, I'm sure most authoritarian types would be super delighted if everyone just bent over and took their vaccine shot without putting any sorta personal opinion across. So since we can't force people to take it, we will instead incorporate mass media and population pressure and public ridicule + name calling, then we are gonna take their civil rights, make them not be able to work a regular job without having a vaccine passport, can't go to a concert, can't go to a football game, properly wont be able to get treated at hospitals in the future or nursing homes either.

You know what's really terrifying? The amount of people in the world who isn't able to think for themselves, what's truly terrifying is Mr & Mrs. Smith acting a certain way because of CNN or FOX News, that's horrifying. The lack of critical thinking has brought us to this level, because we have let our government and the media think for us.

I'm not gonna argue whether I'm an health expert or not, that's not what I'm proclaiming either, I am though an expert in my own health, I genuinely would feel alot safer and healthy without a vaccine for something that simply lacks proof in terms of even existing, call me conspiracy Larry, but I think I'm gonna let the "reasonable" majority test this stuff out first, see how many sheep drop because of a heartattack or blood clots, since I'm not gonna be some guinea pig for the vaccine industry, no thanks brother.
you exhibit the greatest deficit of critical thinking, responding to this situation in purely emotional (and homo-erotic) ways.

it's weird.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
something that simply lacks proof in terms of even existing
So you are not believing covid 19, hence covid 19 deaths are existing without proof you accept, whatever that may be.

At the same time you are looking out for vaccine deaths.
Who tracks those deaths with what kind of proof you are trusting then?

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
you exhibit the greatest deficit of critical thinking, responding to this situation in purely emotional (and homo-erotic) ways.

it's weird.
Fuck man I'm sorry for having an emotional response to something that's kept the world in constant lockdown for over a year. It's a massive overreaction your right, gotta strive to be like an everyday NPC instead without any of my own opinions.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Fuck man I'm sorry for having an emotional response to something that's kept the world in constant lockdown for over a year. It's a massive overreaction your right, gotta strive to be like an everyday NPC instead without any of my own opinions.
The World has not been in 'constant lockdown' for the past year.
Taking a rational approach to minimizing risk, and having sufficient empathy to love your neighbor as yourself, is the opposite of NPC.

what you're doing, that's the NPC-life...just reacting based on how your programmer dictated when you were coded.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Pretty much everything can be misused.

An international cabal manipulated everyone to buy spoons, so that when the time comes, they can kill 50% of the population painfully with their own spoons.
Think about it, do you really need spoons? Wake up!!

Is that your way of going thru life? I don't think it is.
Are you terrified of misuse or maybe rather of things you don't understand and people that are smarter than you?
Vaccines never have, and never will be the be all, end all to anything. Particularly not a renamed flu.

Polio is a great example. In particular, the OPV and DPT drops that Gates again had a hand in funding.

Now, when in 2018 there were studies published like this;

For the Gates Foundation to rush around and fund their own studies, resulting in the same conclusion, but their fix was to continue giving a vaccine that causes polio paralysis.

(promise it's a lancet link, dunno why it's hyperlinked like that)

Funny, right?

As for DPT.

And the Gates flip.

What's that in the top left corner?

Wonder whos been wearing that badge.

But again, no-one cares. Do they?

M

member 1013

Vaccines never have, and never will be the be all, end all to anything. Particularly not a renamed flu.

Polio is a great example. In particular, the OPV and DPT drops that Gates again had a hand in funding.

For the Gates Foundation to rush around and fund their own studies, resulting in the same conclusion, but their fix was to continue giving a vaccine that causes polio paralysis.

Funny, right?

As for DPT.

And the Gates flip.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
when you put it out there like that, you come off as selfish and ignorant...but obviously you're neither of those things.

if we want things to change, we can't keep doing the same thing over and over. You don't think that acting as if there's not a deadly, highly-mutating virus romping through humanity will have serious long-term consequences for society?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

Funny, right?

As for DPT.

And the Gates flip.

make a list of the ways that SARS-COV2 is like the flu, and then make one of the ways that it's not.

compare your lists, and I think you'll stop calling SARS-COV2 the flu, if you're being honest with yourself.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
make a list of the ways that SARS-COV2 is like the flu, and then make one of the ways that it's not.

compare your lists, and I think you'll stop calling SARS-COV2 the flu, if you're being honest with yourself.
As for any argument about "it's different to the flu"

Well, explain why these are the WHO flu numbers;
Positive 375/291427 tests.

S10413-09021082.jpg

S10413-09030813.jpg

What test do you have to take first, these days? Wonder what financial incentive is behind that.

A recurring seasonal flu, doesn't stop. It may change in severity, but to think 2020 was the year the that influenza just stopped...

S10413-08275778.jpg

We can demonstrate who is dying from the designated coronavirus;

In that same link, we can demonstrate where they died. And in what age ranges.

Absolutely stunning.

And how do they classify covid deaths?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
when you put it out there like that, you come off as selfish and ignorant...but obviously you're neither of those things.
haha
You can call it whatever you want...but that is my concern level

To expand on my post...

-masks are required inside any business right now so I do wear one, it comes off asap in all situations
-I never go around other people when I have any symptoms of illness(common courtesy I have done my entire life)
-I don't crowd people(6foot stuff), but if they aren't concerned then I am fine with them getting as close as they want to me
-Not interested in any vaccines for Flu or Ronas

You don't think that acting as if there's not a deadly, highly-mutating virus romping through humanity will have serious long-term consequences for society?
I think the Lockdowns and Mask usage (especially on children) is gonna have much more serious long term effects on out society.
Coronaviruses mutate, that's what they do. Coronaviruses and influenza have always had the potential to take out those with pre-existing systems and weak immune systems.

M

member 1013

I ain’t fuckin scared of no computer nerd

bring on the microchip. Bring on bill gates