Some WWE rumors

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Hey all
Going into hospital on Monday for an extended stay.
Might not be on
Just wanted to say thanks for the convo's
Might be on a bit Sunday, but I wanted to post now in case i am not.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Hey all
Might not be on
Best of wishes to you, hope everything is under control and well, good sir.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Hey all
Might not be on
It's absolutely none of our business, so don't feel obliged to answer, but are you okay?

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
One last potential scoop.

The rock is in Atlanta
Raw is in Atlanta
Roman is in Atlanta for Raw

Seems like a weird coincidence

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Sup guys. Hope all is well. Especially for FrankieNYC @FrankieNYC

So rumors of Becky and Rondas Twitter beef has hit a nerve with top brass. They think it's went a little over the line in the language dept. Ronda is rumored to be legit pissed about it. But hey. They are indeed selling popcorn either way.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Sup guys. Hope all is well. Especially for FrankieNYC @FrankieNYC

So rumors of Becky and Rondas Twitter beef has hit a nerve with top brass. They think it's went a little over the line in the language dept. Ronda is rumored to be legit pissed about it. But hey. They are indeed selling popcorn either way.
I only don’t like that because they can’t have it both ways. They got Alexa going the less subtle implicative gold digger route, but get made about some language.

Selling popcorn indeed. I heard random people talking about Becky Lynch and Ronda feud from people I know do not watch wrestling. Profit? Possibly.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I only don’t like that because they can’t have it both ways. They got Alexa going the less subtle implicative gold digger route, but get made about some language.

Selling popcorn indeed. I heard random people talking about Becky Lynch and Ronda feud from people I know do not watch wrestling. Profit? Possibly.
Exactly. People on my Facebook timeline are talking about it as if Rondas literally going to go ape shit on some wrestler at Mania. So it seems to be working.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Exactly. People on my Facebook timeline are talking about it as if Rondas literally going to go ape shit on some wrestler at Mania. So it seems to be working.
Right? My favorite that I heard was “Ronda might be scared of this Becky lady.” “On what grounds?” “Do you see Ronda going to Smackdown?!”

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
So Arn got fired for allowing Alicia Fox to wrestle drunk at a live event. She is reportedly on her way out and hasn't performed since the incident. Rumors that she's been on thin ice since the drunken incident with Rondas Husband Travis Browne last year.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
So Arn got fired for allowing Alicia Fox to wrestle drunk at a live event.
Not sure how I feel about this. Arn is from a generation where going on trashed was completely acceptable and everyone knows the product was better in spite of it, who are we kidding, probably because of it.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Hey all.
Hope you are well.

There is talk of Smackdown going to 3 hrs with the last hour being on FS1.
Horrible idea imo

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
They've shortened Raw, but think lengthening SmackDown is a good move? Jesus Christ.
Putting it on the two seperate channels also, ugh.

Guess the logic is they did it for UFC cards? Prelims on FS1 and main on FX or Fox. That being said, that is terrible logic