Some WWE rumors

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
People who listened are saying jericho was drunk on his latest podcast

Banned! The Wrestlemania Preview WWE Does NOT Want You To Hear! - Talk Is Jericho - Omny.fm

it is him talking about mania
Supposedly WWE took tix he was comped back and there is an edit when he is going off on Brock.
I'm betting something about sable that his producer edited.

I can't listen until later, but sounds fun.
Listening to it now. About 3 minutes in, Jericho says that a higher up in WWE said he isn’t allowed to have WWE signed talent on TIJ anymore.

In the same line of thought, that is where he gets the term “Banned!” from, then briefly ponders if he is allowed to watch WrestleMania.

Yes I think he was drunk haha.

Edit: About a minute later, he and his guest start naming famous Jacks in wrestling. We get Black Jack Mulligan, Jack Swagger, and Jack Briscoe. I am excited to continue listening, yet worried due to this being the start

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Listening to it now. About 3 minutes in, Jericho says that a higher up in WWE said he isn’t allowed to have WWE signed talent on TIJ anymore.

In the same line of thought, that is where he gets the term “Banned!” from, then briefly ponders if he is allowed to watch WrestleMania.

Yes I think he was drunk haha.
He certainly is drunk

he makes a great point
Billy Gunn is going in Hof & he works for AEW as an agent, but Jericho can't help them promote wrestlemania?

He kidded that Vince might not have known about gunn/AEW & i bet its true

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
He certainly is drunk

he makes a great point
Billy Gunn is going in Hof & he works for AEW as an agent, but Jericho can't help them promote wrestlemania?

He kidded that Vince might not have known about gunn/AEW & i bet its true
I bet that is true, as well. I looked up Raw and Smackdown results for the week. They forgot a few things in the span of a 24 hours.

Raw- Randy Orton is apart of Kurt Angle video package praising him.
Smackdown- Randy calls Kurt washed up

Raw-Rey Mysterio loses to Baron Corbin
Smackdown- Rey is apart of a US title feud, where Dominick (from Dominick Custody Ladder Match fame) is involved for some reason.