General Splinty and other Anti-Vaxxers get in here

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

i used to work with this crazy broad. antivax vegan anti everything.kids always sick but she cant understand why. she used to treat them with peppermint oil and colloidal silver for everything
Was she a boatsmith too?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Chemicals in lavender and tea tree oil appear to be hormone disruptors | Endocrine Society

Lavender and Tea Tree Oils May Cause Breast Growth in Boys

Weak links as such studies are tough to do over time, but I've seen prebuteral gyno from the teatree and it resolved with cessation of use.

Until better data, I'd not use them on boys and pregnant women where short term hormonal moves could have bigger effects.
What about my salt lamp?

It doesn't do jack shit, but it makes me happy.

M

member 1013

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
so I just started looking into all this cuz I'm having my first kid but confused as fuk~ And I don't believe in Vaccines because I practice the Wim Hof breathing Method and take cold showers but recently saw my Doc and fell (they got me at "it's good for the baby") for getting the TDAP shot which I fuckin regret cuz of the side effects.

It's been 2 weeks and I've still been dealing with the side effects (flu symptoms) and I wonder if practicing the Wim Hof Method has anything to do with this. Because there's been studies where Wim gets injected with endotoxin (whatever that is, some virus) and by utiliizng his method (manipulating his auto-immune system), he fully clears the toxins out of his body.

I practice Wim Hof breathing everyday and take cold showers on the day I got the shot.

Not sure how all this works but I wonder if practicing the Wim Hof Method disrupts the vaccine fully reaching to where it needs to go in my system.

ANy health-care professionals know if Wim Hof Method would interact with the vaccines?

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
TDAP or DTAP (diptheria, tetanus, pertussis) vaccines are recommended for all new borns but some people say it does more harm than protect.

A DTAP vaccinated individual only protects themselves but still could carry and spread the disease to others.
The Ugly Untold Truth About the Pertussis Vaccine
And what medical school did the author attend? None he's an activist. Listen to your doctor.