General @Splinty is a Fat Lazy Grinch: Official TMMAC Secret Santa 2020.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
our badge is of a cockerel.

pound for pound the hardest animal in the world.

yours is an arse being split open like a coconut
It's a peacock. Bunch of prancing nancy boys like dilly dally more bothered about Thier makeup. What a waste of a stadium, I hope they diddnt put a trophy cabinet in there.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
It's a peacock. Bunch of prancing nancy boys like dilly dally more bothered about Thier makeup. What a waste of a stadium, I hope they diddnt put a trophy cabinet in there.
we turned that into a cheese room.

we have our priorities

thats why we have the best sports stadium the world.

not like your rubbish dump

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
we turned that into a cheese room.

we have our priorities

thats why we have the best sports stadium the world.

not like your rubbish dump
It's to accommodate other teams fans so they can watch you lose. I'll admit it's a courteous gesture.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
It's to accommodate other teams fans so they can watch you lose. I'll admit it's a courteous gesture.
you‘ ve not finished above us for nearly a decade.

i can’t remember the last time you beat us.

your fans fight each other in the stands. They should rename your stadium the grief pit.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
you‘ ve not finished above us for nearly a decade.

i can’t remember the last time you beat us.

your fans fight each other in the stands. They should rename your stadium the grief pit.
I told you I'm not a fan. Football is a pussy sport. I watch the champions League if I'm able and that's about it. I do read the news about football. Saying that tho I read the news about lots of stuff, ive never heard a Kardashian speak but I am up to date on they bullshit.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I told you I'm not a fan. Football is a pussy sport. I watch the champions League if I'm able and that's about it. I do read the news about football. Saying that tho I read the news about lots of stuff, ive never heard a Kardashian speak but I am up to date on they bullshit.
then shut the fuck up then you little legged cunt.

M

member 3289

Most people in the world have heard of Arsenal FC. Even if they don't know any details about them, they're familiar with the name.

But Tottenham Hotspur???

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Most people in the world have heard of Arsenal FC. Even if they don't know any details about them, they're familiar with the name.

But Tottenham Hotspur???

If your bored there's a good documentary on prime that follows a couple seasons back. It's called all or nothing.

Spoiler alert.

They win nothing..... As usual..the show is funny tho. I prefer the man city one they did.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

But Tottenham Hotspur???

Anyone with a passing knowledge of sport will know of Spurs.

Its true. Arsenal is very popular in Africa for some reason.

Tottenham is the third most supported team in America after Man United and Liverpool for some reason.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Anyone with a passing knowledge of sport will know of Spurs.

Its true. Arsenal is very popular in Africa for some reason.

Tottenham is the third most supported team in America after Man United and Liverpool for some reason.
My old boss in america is a liverpool, and get this, athletico madrid fan.

I'm not talking casual, that motherfucker gets up at the crack of dawn to watch games at the weekend.