SS Go home Raw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Fell asleep early. Just caught up. So glad trips is back!!

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
Bit disappointed at Paige not returning, but I was kinda wondering why they didn't bring her back last week when they were in England if they were going to. At least this sets up Bliss' next challenger after SS.

Also, looks like we are gonna be getting a Angle vs Triple H feud going

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
I figured with Charlotte winning the title, that Natalya would auto take her spot in the 5v5 match but they are announcing it as a mystery 5th partner who will be revealed on Sunday. Surely it has to be Paige?

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
2 years in a row they leave Natty off of SS? She voiced herself last year and switched with one of the bellas. Crazy.

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
Just tuned in. What have I missed?
Daniel Bryan opened with a promo basically mocking Paul Heyman by acting as AJ Styles advocate. Was pretty fucking great tbh.

Corbin retained against Sin Cara , Charlotte won the title against Natalya so now she is facing Bliss, and the 5th spot on Team Smackdown is vacant, and we'll only find out who it is on Sunday so probably Paige.

One of the Usos beat Gable in a match where Gable was showing some heelish tendencies as well.

Also during the night Bryan said that after Sunday, he would have to talk with Shane about "cohesion" leading to a potential rift between them.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Paige going to smack down to be with Woods I guess. . . .

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
My stream started shitting up midway through the match so I only just caught it now as Sheamus and Cesaro showed up

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I was first like why is Braun beating up a woman? But it was Ziggler haha