Stephen Thompson ‘happy’ with new UFC deal, ‘upset’ by interim title shun

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
The thing about WB is, while hes one of the best guys in the world, as long as Woodley is champion, I think alot of people never want to see him fight for the title. Its like Fitch territory, no one else can beat you, but you already had your crack. There shouldnt have even been a rematch, and that fight was so bad, I know ill never pay to see him fight Ty again.
Of course there should have been a rematch! The first fight was a draw! That's about the number one time a title rematch makes any sense.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
What does he have to complain about? They gave him 2 cracks at the title and he came up short both times.

To you he did, not to a lot of us. He fought Woodley twice, I actually had Thompson edging out the first fight, was called a draw and I thought Wonderboy barely won. 2nd fight was called a sd win for Woodley and I had it scored as a draw, 3 rounds for Wonderboy with Woodley having that 1 big 10 to 8 round.

He actually should fight Woodley again, Woodley has done zero in 2 fights to show he is the better fighter. Open your eyes, dont go by MMA judging, go by what you see.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
he is in that weird rory mcdonald spot where he can beat almost everyone in the division but already lost to the champ .he either needs to string together a long list of wins against top competition or there needs to be a new champ before he gets another title shot.

Mcdonald got finished twice by Lawler, wonderboy has a draw in the first fight that many think he won and a loss in the 2nd fight that many think was a draw.

I dont see it the same, I see Wonderboy and Woodley basically having 2 draw fights, I want a 3rd

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Open your eyes, dont go by MMA judging, go by what you see.
One thing you don't seen to be able to grasp is that just because you believe something does not make it so.

You can say Thompson won, you can say Murab wasn't out. It doesn't make Thompson the WW champ and it doesn't take the L off of Murab's record.

I'll say it again, Thompson had two cracks at the title and came up short both times.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
One thing you don't seen to be able to grasp is that just because you believe something does not make it so.

You can say Thompson won, you can say Murab wasn't out. It doesn't make Thompson the WW champ and it doesn't take the L off of Murab's record.

I'll say it again, Thompson had two cracks at the title and came up short both times.

Stay in your little bubble, dont expect me too. Woodley came up the same amount short the first fight, it was a draw so there goes your logic. Also, as a fan I am under no obligation to accept a bullshit judges call or bullshit logic. We all know MMA judging and scoring is flawed. You may feel you have to go with that, not me though.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Mcdonald got finished twice by Lawler, wonderboy has a draw in the first fight that many think he won and a loss in the 2nd fight that many think was a draw.

I dont see it the same, I see Wonderboy and Woodley basically having 2 draw fights, I want a 3rd
Of course you dont see it the same

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
he is in that weird rory mcdonald spot where he can beat almost everyone in the division but already lost to the champ .he either needs to string together a long list of wins against top competition or there needs to be a new champ before he gets another title shot.
This is the exact reason that I hate belts and why I feel that MMA should solely have tournaments each year. You always end up with the guy who lost to the champ but can beat everyone else who is then completely marginalized because he lost a close fight to one guy. Belts are a great way to Market one man and the worst way to Market a division of Fighters.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Didn't know about Colby vs RDA.

Lol

I'd love to see RDA beat the shit out of him and finish in the 5th.

I'd equally like to see the opposite result just because it will make the internet so angry I'd probably get pinked for poking the fire.

Good times
Is this the original gnarly Persian dude from the ug?

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
the real dope hahahah

you got ran out of the ug twice hahahaha

ive never been banned from a forum in me life, you're trash!

Nah, you are trash, you think being banned from a forum unfairly is some kind of thing you can hold over my head, fuck you are an even bigger loser than I thought

Stick to making your Conor blowjob threads, but no matter how much you beg he ain't letting you suck him off, stop crying, maybe Artem will let you rub it and suck it

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Nah, you are trash, you think being banned from a forum unfairly is some kind of thing you can hold over my head, fuck you are an even bigger loser than I thought

Stick to making your Conor blowjob threads, but no matter how much you beg he ain't letting you suck him off, stop crying, maybe Artem will let you rub it and suck it
A mod had to say "this Sensoria guy is so useless, his posts stink so bad, he brings absolutely nothing to the table, we can't have him shitting up our forum, we must ban him"... and that happened twice hahaha! and nobody disagreed....

In the cesspool that is UG... you managed to stand out for your shittyness in a mountain of shit! bahahaha

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
A mod had to say "this Sensoria guy is so useless, his posts stink so bad, he brings absolutely nothing to the table, we can't have him shitting up our forum, we must ban him"... and that happened twice hahaha! and nobody disagreed....

In the cesspool that is UG... you managed to stand out for your shittyness in a mountain of shit! bahahaha

You alright lil baby? You still whining. The fact that you think me getting banned from a shit forum that is unfair is something you can hold over my head just shows how much of a dumbass you are

Keep trolling, I have yet to seen you make a single solid thread, look at this piece of shit thread of yours, lol you just a upset clown.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You alright lil baby? You still whining. The fact that you think me getting banned from a shit forum that is unfair is something you can hold over my head just shows how much of a dumbass you are

Keep trolling, I have yet to seen you make a single solid thread, look at this piece of shit thread of yours, lol you just a upset clown.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015

Pipe down, UG reject!

You keep saying it was "unfair"... seems like you're still hurt from it lol