Stephen Thompson ‘happy’ with new UFC deal, ‘upset’ by interim title shun

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Is it true that Dolly is actually a clam digger? Y'all can go back to arguin' wit each other later-- need to know if Dolly digs the clams.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Pipe down, UG reject!

You keep saying it was "unfair"... seems like you're still hurt from it lol

LOL, you seem pretty slow. If the only thing you have is saying I was banned from some lame ass forum in a unfair way, you have nothing. So in your little brain calling a spade a spade and saying it is unfair means someone is butthurt? Are is that more proof of how slow you are, I know the answer.

So you still have nothing and every thread you make is a shit thread, and you are obsessed with Conor and your daily posting revolves around him for the most part. Man I hope you are not a grown adult with the lil sense you have, MosDef

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
LOL, you seem pretty slow. If the only thing you have is saying I was banned from some lame ass forum in a unfair way, you have nothing. So in your little brain calling a spade a spade and saying it is unfair means someone is butthurt? Are is that more proof of how slow you are, I know the answer.

So you still have nothing and every thread you make is a shit thread, and you are obsessed with Conor and your daily posting revolves around him for the most part. Man I hope you are not a grown adult with the lil sense you have, MosDef
I choose between steak and lobster, you choose between heating up your Chef Boyardee ravioli or eating it raw.

I've never been banned from a forum, you get banned all the time apparently lol

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I choose between steak and lobster, you choose between heating up your Chef Boyardee ravioli or eating it raw.

I've never been banned from a forum, you get banned all the time apparently lol

You got nothing, so now all you can do is keep repeating yourself lol. You talk about eating steak and lobster and you eat baloney and anchovies. I eat the steak, fuck the lobster. Give me some KC or Texas BBQ Chicken, edit, actually any kind of BBQ, Memphis North Carolina, what else am I missing TMMAC, confirm.

How I move

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm gonna need to see pics of today's lunches before I begin my investigation into wether or not Dolly digs clams

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I did not expect things to go like this when I asked my original question........ : (

Let's not turn this fine place into that stinkhole, the UG, with such base discourse gents...