Personal Suicide

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'd usually respond to a thread from my old friend Galt before this but I guess I'm just not interested in the topic much.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
What happened?

I've known Fugazi online for at least 10 years, he's a conspiracy guy so we would communicate quite a bit at one stage. He was definitely a level headed person overall, with his priorities in order. He was in his 20's with a young wife and baby and one night he got drunk or stoned, jumped on the forum and had a melt down and started talking about how shit life is and that sort of thing. I was posting in the thread and telling him to stop that shit and that he'd regret it in the morning if he didn't, but he kept going, saying stuff that might have been construed as a cry for help, or just someone venting. People were giving me shit for telling him to stop airing that shit in public, like I was egging him on to neck himself or something, but in hindsight I know I was right.

So, it became an epic thread, and the white knights on the OG check the data that he registered his pro-name with, and send paramedics and cops around. They find a rather tired and emotional Fugazi and they take him away to a psych ward.

To cut to the chase, his wife divorced him, she took all his money and his precious metal collection of gold and silver, and kicked him onto the street. Last time I saw him online he was homeless and posting from a public library.

All because he bared his soul on the OG.

Last edited:

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
If this was the OG they'd have traced your IP and sent the cops around by now.
sherdog members recently doxxed a guy trying to kill himself recently and apparently saved his life it was double edged sword the doxxing.

Lukewarm Carl

TMMAC Addict
Aug 7, 2015
If I were struggling with my depression I wouldn't find this amusing at all.

But the healthier me thinks that any topic can be funny if done well.

So on that note... I'd get shit faced drunk, slit my wrists, and make sure I had a giant box of Band-Aids beside of me.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
If I were struggling with my depression I wouldn't find this amusing at all.

But the healthier me thinks that any topic can be funny if done well.

So on that note... I'd get shit faced drunk, slit my wrists, and make sure I had a giant box of Band-Aids beside of me.
you would probably need some flex tape it would also fix your boat

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I've known Fugazi online for at least 10 years, he's a conspiracy guy so we would communicate quite a bit at one stage. He was definitely a level headed person overall, with his priorities in order. He was in his 20's with a young wife and baby and one night he got drunk or stoned, jumped on the forum and had a melt down and started talking about how shit life is and that sort of thing. I was posting in the thread and telling him to stop that shit and that he'd regret it in the morning if he didn't, but he kept going, saying stuff that might have been construed as a cry for help, or just someone venting. People were giving me shit for telling him to stop airing that shit in public, like I was egging him on to neck himself or something, but in hindsight I know I was right.

So, it became an epic thread, and the white knights on the OG check the data that he registered his pro-name with, and send paramedics and cops around. They find a rather tired and emotional Fugazi and they take him away to a psych ward.

To cut to the chase, his wife divorced him, she took all his money and his precious metal collection of gold and silver, and kicked him onto the street. Last time I saw him online he was homeless and posting from a public library.

That is horrifying really. what a tragedy. He was a regular at Yoshida's for a when it started of course, still basically homeless. And then after a while he just disappeared. He logged in a few months ago but didn't post.

M

member 3289

You might find this link useful: https://themmacommunity.com/members/3289/ignore

swimming out in one direction has a certain appeal to me.
jumping off a building- fuck that, I'd probably enjoy it and then regret not being able to do it again.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015

Seriously????????????
Jeezus fkin Christ.
So I take it that you’re ze redneck from the OG? :) I do remember you.
Also remember fugazi.
Jeezus

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Fugazi needed that help as I recall. It wasn't the OG's fault his wife left him or that he had to be evaluated. But there is an interesting argument to be made about online intervention vigilantism.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Wtf??? Damn that is brutal. Agree with kneeblock @Kneeblock that they guy obviously had other issues going on that wasn't the OG's fault...but it still sucks to hear someone is struggling like that.

Jan 21, 2015
heavy thread. Agreed though that if you're gonna go, go in a big spectacular way :D

I considered once because I thought I saw into death on a mushroom trip and it looked so amazing lol Next day I was considering it for purely reasons of adventure :D

Other than that I can't support such thoughts. It is my suspicion that it won't solve anything, whatever fears or darkness the individual is trying to escape from will only follow them.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
sherdog members recently doxxed a guy trying to kill himself recently and apparently saved his life it was double edged sword the doxxing.
He was a friend of mine from Norfolk who I lost touch with, I'd not logged in there in ages and my phone went mental with people trying to get his address etc. I completely believed it was too late, he's a complicated soul.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
heavy thread. Agreed though that if you're gonna go, go in a big spectacular way :D

I considered once because I thought I saw into death on a mushroom trip and it looked so amazing lol Next day I was considering it for purely reasons of adventure :D

Other than that I can't support such thoughts. It is my suspicion that it won't solve anything, whatever fears or darkness the individual is trying to escape from will only follow them.
I remember reading about a guy who tied a rope to a tree and around his neck and then floored his aston Martin

Pop