Personal Suicide

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MrFluffyHippo

Nov 8, 2015
by flying a wingsuit straight into their grill during some special bullshit ceremony
Lol i JUST told a guy at work i was gonna wing suit off the building and try to smack into someone. BAM!! But I can fly and I’m invincible so that’s just silly.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I don't like the subject of suicide. Just don't do it.

Here's some inspirational shit

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I don't like the subject of suicide. Just don't do it.

Here's some inspirational shit

I am unlikely to go that way. Life really feels pointless from time to time but impermanence is a teaching I live by. You are blessed to be around people you love not to mention your baby. My path isn't like that, now. Shit always changes though and permanent solutions to temporary problems is stupid.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I am unlikely to go that way. Life really feels pointless from time to time but impermanence is a teaching I live by. You are blessed to be around people you love not to mention your baby. My path isn't like that, now. Shit always changes though and permanent solutions to temporary problems is stupid.
I've been in the shits. Life gets tough the tough get tougher.
Hope things trend up for you.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Wtf??? Damn that is brutal. Agree with kneeblock @Kneeblock that they guy obviously had other issues going on that wasn't the OG's fault...but it still sucks to hear someone is struggling like that.

Yeah, it was Fugazi's fault for dropping his guard like that and drawing the wrong sort of attention to himself. But if he'd done that on most other forums, I think he'd have gotten away with it.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Yeah, it was Fugazi's fault for dropping his guard like that and drawing the wrong sort of attention to himself. But if he'd done that on most other forums, I think he'd have gotten away with it.
Some bullshit. Everyone goes through the blues. Imo forums should be an outlet to share shit you don't normally let shine.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
That’s probably true as well. I am 100% certain things would have been handled different here, for example.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Some bullshit. Everyone goes through the blues. Imo forums should be an outlet to share shit you don't normally let shine.
Don't let that bitch win.

You will find another.... maybe go black for a bit haha.

I will say more when I'm not at work.

Keep ya head up brethren.

Maybe hold off on a new lady until you know getting rid of her won't swerve you so hard.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Thinking about you my friend. Sorry you feel lost and without meaning. That's a terrible way to exist. Hope you can find som purpose dude.

Listen to some Jordan Peterson Podcasts.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
on a serious note: don't do it, you'll die eventually someday anyways. things will get better:cheers:

on a lighter note: if I were to go, i'll shoot up a gram of meth and a gram of heroine at the same time while getting a blowjob from a hooker see who wins first.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Are we allowed to joke about this here? If so, very cool. It's just people shit talking.

A mate of mine always told me that if he ever got a terminal disease then he is coming to kill me, because he doesn't want me to live any longer than him.

Needless to say, that guy is no longer my friend, and I have moved house and changed phone numbers.

I'm not suicidal, so please don't do a Fugazi on me. But I have often thought about spectacular ways to kill myself, like if you are going to do it then you might as well do it big.

I have thought about going downtown and driving a car off the top floor of a high rise parking lot. Or if I don't want to take any innocents with me. driving off a cliff road that falls into the ocean. If there was some political stuff happening, maybe I'd sacrifice myself for something huge. The batwing idea is inspriring btw.

Jan 21, 2015
Lol i JUST told a guy at work i was gonna wing suit off the building and try to smack into someone. BAM!! But I can fly and I’m invincible so that’s just silly.
What would be your chosen method of impact? Would you hold both fists in front like superman and 10-knuckle her? Hold your arms at your side and torpedo head-butt? Or shift to feet-first at the last second for tha flying super dropckick?

MrFluffyHippo

Nov 8, 2015
What would be your chosen method of impact? Would you hold both fists in front like superman and 10-knuckle her? Hold your arms at your side and torpedo head-butt? Or shift to feet-first at the last second for tha flying super dropckick?
Balls first. 80 mph teabag from hell.