General SUV plows thru Christmas Parade in Wisconsin

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Some of you spastics never miss an opportunity to prove how retarded you are, do you?

Every time one of these incidents occurs, you immediately jump to conclusions based on your own prejudices and partisan delusions and invariably end up looking like complete twats.

There is no evidence this had anything to do with Kyle Rittenhouse or even terrorism. In fact, the initial suspicion is that it was a felon fleeing another crime scene rather than a planned attack. But we simply don't know yet.

Even if your suspicions end up being correct, try acting like someone with an IQ above 80 for once and actually wait until more information is made available before spouting off nonsense.
This post doesn't work when it's 12 hours late.

M

member 3289

Some of you spastics never miss an opportunity to prove how retarded you are, do you?

Every time one of these incidents occurs, you immediately jump to conclusions based on your own prejudices and partisan delusions and invariably end up looking like complete twats.

There is no evidence this had anything to do with Kyle Rittenhouse or even terrorism. In fact, the initial suspicion is that it was a felon fleeing another crime scene rather than a planned attack. But we simply don't know yet.

Even if your suspicions end up being correct, try acting like someone with an IQ above 80 for once and actually wait until more information is made available before spouting off nonsense.
Yeah, I mean it would make sense for it to be connected to the Rittenhouse trial given recent events and the fact that Wisconsin is a small state in terms of population, but there's nothing to suggest that it is as of this moment. Officials have said that five people are dead and it doesn't appear to be terrorism-related, but that's about all we've got thus far.

Assuming a motive while police are still actively investigating and haven't released that info yet is just retarded.

M

member 3289

Statistically, Black Americans should be more frightened by another Black American.
Statistically, I shouldn't be frightened of venomous snakes, as the frequency of bites is relatively low and the venom of most North American snakes isn't high enough to kill me before I got to the hospital.

But they still make me very, very nervous.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Yeah, I mean it would make sense for it to be connected to the Rittenhouse trial given recent events and the fact that Wisconsin is a small state in terms of population, but there's nothing to suggest that it is as of this moment. Officials have said that five people are dead and it doesn't appear to be terrorism-related, but that's about all we've got thus far.

Assuming a motive while police are still actively investigating and haven't released that info yet is just retarded.
When a similar car attack happened here a few years ago that left 6 dead, the immediate reaction on this forum and all across the social media retardsphere was to repost a ton of fake shit about the guy being a muslim and it being terrorism.

Turned out it was just a crazy drug addicted criminal with a Greek name.

You would think it would be a lesson, but these cunts never learn.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Statistically, I shouldn't be frightened of venomous snakes, as the frequency of bites is relatively low and the venom of most North American snakes isn't high enough to kill me before I got to the hospital.

But they still make me very, very nervous.
How big is the difference between very very nervous and frightened? The headline said frightened, but nervous is more appropriate.

I'm frightened by the out of control truck heading over the divider toward me. Not nervous...

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
not true if you correct for income and population density.

poor people in large groups should be scared of other poor people
Is it true to say that black males are the biggest threat to other black males, is that something that is affected by income and population density?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Is it true to say that black males are the biggest threat to other black males, is that something that is affected by income and population density?
middle class black males are no more risk to middle class black males than middle class white males are to middle class white males.

but there's a lot of poor white violence in the trailer park.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
middle class black males are no more risk to middle class black males than middle class white males are to middle class white males.

but there's a lot of poor white violence in the trailer park.
By the numbers, though, I've been given to understand that the amount of black on black violence is disproportionate.

I think Rampage got in trouble for making a comment about an upcoming fight being "black on black violence", it was viewed as tasteless. (I agreed)