General Teacher beheaded in Paris by religion of peace...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

Former UFC fighter praises Chechen teen who beheaded French teacher
Zelim Imadaev was among the MMA fighters who praised the decapitation of a French teacher last week
1603210495240.png

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Zelim Imadaev was among the MMA fighters who praised the decapitation of a French teacher last week
View attachment 18036
Just watch. See how many of them come out in support.

I keep telling you all, it's in their faith, some of the "smarter" ones might stay quiet, but the rest see no problem. They'll encourage it.

Doesn't matter where they're from. Their belief unites them.

T

The Big Guy

Just watch. See how many of them come out in support.

I keep telling you all, it's in their faith, some of the "smarter" ones might stay quiet, but the rest see no problem. They'll encourage it.

Doesn't matter where they're from. Their belief unites them.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
View attachment 18036
Add him to the never-ending list of radical muslim terrorist sympathizers. Let's see if these goons come out wearing a "I'm not French teacher and never be" shirts...

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I know Q @Qat. I'd disagree with me too. Calling someone racist for disliking an ideology that is followed by people of all races is dumb as fuck. You'd have to be a real fucking idiot to do that.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
The teacher was advised not to do it. They should publicly behead the perp and his dad for raising an idiot and wasting taxpayer money. Some people get off being martyrs, so both the teacher and perp are one and the same... maybe.
If you feel that way, how many people got beheaded for showing this?

rxv0dx.jpeg

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Decapitator was gangsta af not gonna lie. Macaroni is probably gonna lose his job over this.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Decapitator was gangsta af not gonna lie. Macaroni is probably gonna lose his job over this.

You may be right.

The muslim world is now boycotting all French goods. Even mild Jordan is taking anything French out of its supermarkets. There will be a lot more greasy hair there once L'oreals products are taken down.

Flag burning in Libya, even Bangladesh are in on the protests.

Erdogan to make a statement later along with Pakistan.

This has the makings of a reckoning or Macron will lose so much face it's gonna make his mother even more furious at him.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015

You know things are up when CNN is telling the "full" story quickly.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/CNN/status/1321756865911496705

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
They've got the cunt in custody. I hope he is going to suffer as he gives up the info of his cell.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
The police have shot and killed a muslim in Avingon weilding a knife today and in Jedda someone has stabbed someone in the French consulate.

It's starting again.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Splinty @Splinty
Did you watch this?

I know it's a week later, but I feel like fighting again.

And maybe no-one, but me, gave it any attention.

Do you believe his Faith, or his video defending his faith?

View attachment 18619

View attachment 18618
No, I didn't watch it. It's apparent he is a sympathizer with murder for speech. "I'm not saying its right, I'm just saying I understand..." attitude. Where you and I would say "murder for speech is wrong. period".

Again, I'd really appreciate you not trying to get me to defend the guy because I was contextualizing his tweets. It's tiring to say the same thing over and over. I don't agree with him and I don't really wake up worried about one guy in France's interpretation of his religion.

I do worry about themes and trends in muslims as a whole. And many are highly concerning.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
No, I didn't watch it. It's apparent he is a sympathizer with murder for speech. "I'm not saying its right, I'm just saying I understand..." attitude. Where you and I would say "murder for speech is wrong. period".

Again, I'd really appreciate you not trying to get me to defend the guy because I was contextualizing his tweets. It's tiring to say the same thing over and over. I don't agree with him and I don't really wake up worried about one guy in France's interpretation of his religion.

I do worry about themes and trends in muslims as a whole. And many are highly concerning.
Please do watch it then. You won't continue defending him.

I picked that video for a reason, just as he uploaded it.

He is just an example of many. They will continue to appear.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/DanaNawzar/status/1321785726124654593