General Telegram owner Pavel Durov detained in France

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Feels Good

to drink BEER
Aug 13, 2024
Amazing. They are not even trying to sugarcoat it in the slightest anymore.
An Antichrist AI system is coming. When it reaches its worst, people will be executed for saying curse words in public. The goal is utopia for the governing class, where population will be massively decreased and the people will all be respectful, pacifist yes-men who never rock the boat. The model for this implementation is post-Imperial Japan.

But of course, I just made this up. I didn't hear it in a Jewish religious proto-communist circle run by a diagnosed Psychopathic Autist who would rip me regularly for pointing out logical contradictions between his words and his previous words; between his persuasion and what the sacred text actually said.

I'll also make up the part where this AI Antichrist system will become the Christ after everyone is killed who needs to be killed. It will reward people who happily serve the management class, as good slaves. And then the thousand year Shabbat will begin with Jews as overlords over all.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Durov has recieved an extention:

French judicial authorities on Sunday extended the detention of the Russian-born founder of Telegram, Pavel Durov, after his arrest at a Paris airport over alleged offences related to the messaging app.

His arrest at the Le Bourget airport outside Paris on Saturday was the latest extraordinary twist in the career of one of the world’s most influential tech icons.

The detention of Durov, 39, was extended beyond Sunday night by the investigating magistrate who is handling the case, according to a source close to the investigation. This initial period of detention for questioning can last up to a maximum of 96 hours.

When this phase of detention ends, the judge can decide to free him or press charges and remand in further custody.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He gonna get McAffee'd?
Assanged?
Snowden'd?
J6'd?
Epstein'd?

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Is there even a whiff of this news in westertn MSM?
^^^Well I did post a link to an article in the Btitish prestige msm newspaper The Guardian here yesterday.

It's news, but not huge news. He doesn't have the profile in the West of, say, Elon Musk.

But it is definitely being reported.

touch

Feb 9, 2015
Top Armenian UFC fighter in the lightweight division (up to 70 kg), Arman Tsarukyan, arrived in Paris, France.

“Flew in to save [Pavel] Durov!” Tsarukyan captioned the video, posting it on his social media page.
1724665145464.png

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

touch

Feb 9, 2015
Is he well-known in the west? Simes has been staying in Russia from the beginning of SMO and he said this was probably a hint for him tp not come back ever

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Is he well-known in the west? Simes has been staying in Russia from the beginning of SMO and he said this was probably a hint for him tp not come back ever
Oh yes, he has been a public intellectual in the US going back to the 80s if memory serves, 90s anyway.

He worked on the 2016 Trump campaign.

His son Dimitri Jr has a great geopolitics podcast btw.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I think it was a broad hint to Simes not to come back.

touch @touch do you think Macron will steal Durov's fortune?

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The podcast I mentioned is called New Rules.

touch

Feb 9, 2015
Macron is just the puppet, he's not stealing shit. But anyway, it's obvious they are not after his money (and the money must be secured I think)

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Macron is just the puppet, he's not stealing shit. But anyway, it's obvious they are not after his money (and the money must be secured I think)
I'm sure you're right. Let's hope it is for his sake.

Although where he is going he won't have much use for it.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
^^^The cute girl in the video Rachel, she has a radio show on Sputnik and could possibly be hearing from the FBI herself this fall.

touch

Feb 9, 2015
I believe him actually French govt has no say in it when American CIA is involved lol