General The 2021-2022 NBA Season thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

The Miami Incel fan base actually has me cheering for the Celtics. I can’t fucking believe it. I wish they could both lose. Two worst fan bases in sport.
498th consecutive sellout for the Heat tonight.

Put some respect on our name!

M

member 3289

Did you watch the game? It was unbelievable that we still hung on without Butler in the second half. That steal and assist by Lowry with a minute or two left was the play of the game imo.

M

member 3289

The Heat and the Celtics are very evenly matched, but the series has been nothing but momentum swings. I was worried last night when we were only up by 5 at halftime and then boom, we miss our first 9 shots of the 3rd quarter.

We're capable of coming back and winning the series. We just need the right mindset. I've already tweeted Spo asking him to let me deliver a locker room pep talk via Zoom before the start of game 6.

No word yet but I'll keep you guys posted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
The Heat and the Celtics are very evenly matched, but the series has been nothing but momentum swings. I was worried last night when we were only up by 5 at halftime and then boom, we miss our first 9 shots of the 3rd quarter.

We're capable of coming back and winning the series. We just need the right mindset. I've already tweeted Spo asking him to let me deliver a locker room pep talk via Zoom before the start of game 6.

No word yet but I'll keep you guy posted.
Huge momentum swings for sure. Whichever team hits the most 3’s wins. I think that’s part of the reason so few people watch nowadays.

i still think Boston is the better team, but anything can happen. i heard a stat going in to game 5, Boston had won 13-16 total quarters. You would think that equals a sweep or 3-1, but the Heat made plays when it mattered most. They are capable of winning the series. Tatum is great, but when he’s off, their offense sometimes struggles.

M

member 3289

The blatant disrespect that every analyst and armchair analyst across the country showed Miami before this game pissed me off. I know you guys didn't notice but I was fuming.

The Heat probably led 44/48 minutes of game 6. And I'm telling you all right now that the Miami Heat WILL WIN GAME 7.

Now all of you get the fuck out of my face.

M

member 3289

Game 6 stats:

The Heat led for 41 minutes and 47 seconds.

The game was tied for 3 minutes 43 seconds.

The Celtics led for 2 minutes 30 seconds TOTAL.

I'm so fucking fired up over the win and at the same time pissed about the pre-game disrespect that I'm crunching numbers while I practice my fadeaway jump shot.

M

member 3289

Bought a throwback shirt for game 7. Now you guys know what to look for in mug shots if Miami loses.

20220528_154413.jpg