The Boys

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I thought that part was so funny and I am loving season 3, even though I’m not a huge Seth Rogan fan. I was just stupid entertained by the whole thing. I’m a sucker for raunchy and ridiculous.
I thought I’d was stupid that they stuffed his big dumb face in there. Should’ve had Paul Ruebens if you wanted to do it right.
Season 2 was better.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
I thought I’d was stupid that they stuffed his big dumb face in there. Should’ve had Paul Ruebens if you wanted to do it right.
Season 2 was better.
Do you think Paul would do that, though? I think he def would have been great but I am not sure if he is comfortable enough to pick on himself like that?

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Do you think Paul would do that, though? I think he def would have been great but I am not sure if he is comfortable enough to pick on himself like that?
Probably, it was over 30 years ago and all he did was beat off in an adult movie theater. His biggest crime would’ve been skeet dealin’ on the floor.
This season isn’t that bad, but I think it’s like SOA, I’m just over allong the characters at this point. Frenchie, Kimiko, and Mothers milk are still cool though.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Herogasm was literally a work of art.
They did all the drugs to come up with it.

Its losing me a bit this season tho. And starlight grinds my gears more each episode. I dunno if she is a bad actress or chose to perform this way. And her upper lip looks weird now.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015

Its losing me a bit this season tho. And starlight grinds my gears more each episode. I dunno if she is a bad actress or chose to perform this way. And her upper lip looks weird now.
I think it’s her teeth. It looks like she did that trend of filing down her canine teeth. I honestly thought she was doing well. She’s not the strongest actor of the bunch, that’s clearly Antony Starr, but I thought she’s been decent.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015

I think it’s her teeth. It looks like she did that trend of filing down her canine teeth. I honestly thought she was doing well. She’s not the strongest actor of the bunch, that’s clearly Antony Starr, but I thought she’s been decent.
I think maybe there was some weight loss from season 1? Her face seems thinner to me?

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Well that wasn’t so bad but I get they need to focus on moving the story more than shock factor.

I’m over the Kimiko/Frenchie side story and Hughie sucks.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I’m over the Kimiko/Frenchie side story and Hughie sucks.
Agree on the first, while I like both of em, the arc feels shoehorned in as if they didn't know what to do with em and barely got it to connect to the main arc (so far).

I like Hughie and he could have a better story, but starlight holds him back imo. He should dump her ass.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Agree on the first, while I like both of em, the arc feels shoehorned in as if they didn't know what to do with em and barely got it to connect to the main arc (so far).

I like Hughie and he could have a better story, but starlight holds him back imo. He should dump her ass.
I could see Kimiko losing her powers as a foreshadow to Homelander’s fate but the rest just seems like filler. But like you said “so far” so maybe they’ll tie it in somehow.

Hughie’s self loathing about not being super or special gets on my nerves.