The chat has become submerged

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
ive used this site on 3 different laptops and a desktop all running chrome. wondering if it's an addon or extension on your chrome then.
Like Splinty said, I did this too my google across all websites. One day I'll get that bottom bit back I'm sure. Had it back momentarily tonight, long enough to lose the chat anyway. Mission accomplished I'd say.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
a screenshot would be good like Splinty talked about above.
if that fails i'd be happy to try to help over a free program called teamviewer (remotely access your computer basically. you can see everything going on, what i click, etc.) if you trust me enough. otherwise i don't think there's much we can do to help you without some more details as it's not easily replicated.
Maybe some day I'll take you up on that. I'm about fed up with it for now.

Always had a low annoyance threshold; only got worse with the advancing years.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
if that fails i'd be happy to try to help over a free program called teamviewer (remotely access your computer basically. you can see everything going on, what i click, etc.) if you trust me enough. otherwise i don't think there's much we can do to help you without some more details as it's not easily replicated.
You work for Microsoft, right? I think you are the nice gentleman that called me the other week and helped me remove a virus that was infecting my PC. Unfortunately, I think those hackers that infected it were able to get my credit card and bank account information. I've been having to close accounts and try to get some monies back. At least I don't have to deal with that AND the virus at the same time. What a headache that would be! Thanks again!

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You work for Microsoft, right? I think you are the nice gentleman that called me the other week and helped me remove a virus that was infecting my PC. Unfortunately, I think those hackers that infected it were able to get my credit card and bank account information. I've been having to close accounts and try to get some monies back. At least I don't have to deal with that AND the virus at the same time. What a headache that would be! Thanks again!
Yes my name is Sandeep Patel, Level 3 microsoft technician

Ghost Bro

Wololo ~Leave no turn unstoned
Nov 13, 2015
teamviewer's legit..I use it to take measurements with labview from home when I'm slacking.