Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
This series is so good. Iron Fist sucks because they're writing him poorly, but the plot and characterization is great. Almost to the end.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
I just finished. Great series.
Elektra is more tolerable as a zombie. DD is the one driving me crazy. Did not like that ending.

Also, I found it hard to see what was really going on in some of the fight scenes. The first season of DD had the best shot fight scenes.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Elektra is more tolerable as a zombie. DD is the one driving me crazy. Did not like that ending.

Also, I found it hard to see what was really going on in some of the fight scenes. The first season of DD had the best shot fight scenes.
Ending was faithful to several stories in the comics. Great series start to finish.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015

Didn't care for Daredevil's part at all.

He was a little too head over heels for Elektra

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
This series is so good. Iron Fist sucks because they're writing him poorly, but the plot and characterization is great. Almost to the end.
I enjoyed Iron Fist but I thought he was even better in this one. I really enjoyed his interactions with Cage.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I found it funny how everyone beat him up in this series Even that guy they had tied up held a knife to his throat until stick saved him