Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
These guys are dicks

Click link for better formatting

WikiLeaks - Search the DNC email database

From:ManriquezP@dnc.org To: MirandaL@dnc.org Date: 2016-05-17 21:51 Subject: Re: CNN tomorrow morning

After much ado, they can do 6:40AM. That’s 20 minutes later than the 6:20AM we agreed to. From CNN, the phrase “honor your commitment” came up five times in three conversations just now. So it’s good we’re doing that. Thanks, Mark! On May 17, 2016, at 7:41 PM, Miranda, Luis <MirandaL@dnc.org<mailto:MirandaL@dnc.org>> wrote: Agree with Kate. After you finish fucking off, Pablo, you can lock it in. The Chair is good for the early hit per Ryan just now. ________________________________ From: Kate Houghton Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2016 7:27 PM To: Miranda, Luis Cc: Manriquez, Pablo; Banfill, Ryan; Paustenbach, Mark; Bonosky, Garret; Anna Stolitzka Subject: Re: CNN tomorrow morning Pablo fuck off Ryan is asking one question at the guidance of Debbie. Come on. This is ridiculous. Just tell us no and move the fuck on. Adding my team to so they know exactly where you all stand on this. I will let DWS know. On May 17, 2016, at 7:18 PM, Miranda, Luis <MirandaL@dnc.org<mailto:MirandaL@dnc.org>> wrote: Pablo is getting out of hand but he's right, we should have her out on this and if we lose 6:20 we lose the hit, period. ________________________________ From: Manriquez, Pablo Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2016 7:16 PM To: Kate Houghton Cc: Banfill, Ryan; Miranda, Luis; Paustenbach, Mark Subject: Re: CNN tomorrow morning Smaller Group — Oh I know what I asked for and you approved this morning. Sooo…for approval: Dear CNN, Don’t book us anymore because we can’t read a calendar. OR Dear CNN, Pls have Trump call-in and set the news cycle against us instead, per usual. Either way, they’re not going to change their rundown. I’ll try and book Luis. On May 17, 2016, at 7:07 PM, Kate Houghton <HoughtonK@dnc.org<mailto:HoughtonK@dnc.org>> wrote: You have no clue what you are asking for. On May 17, 2016, at 7:05 PM, Manriquez, Pablo <ManriquezP@dnc.org<mailto:ManriquezP@dnc.org>> wrote: I'll staff, no prob. I don't mind being the guy who has to get up early. But the guy who doesn't deliver? No way. Sent from my iPhone On May 17, 2016, at 7:02 PM, Kate Houghton <HoughtonK@dnc.org<mailto:HoughtonK@dnc.org>> wrote: Pablo calm it down buddy. We just asked a question. You can deal with DWS in the am if you want. On May 17, 2016, at 7:01 PM, Manriquez, Pablo <ManriquezP@dnc.org<mailto:ManriquezP@dnc.org>> wrote: They structured their whole show on that we’ll make news in the 6am hour. We told them a time. They took care of us. Now they’re all asleep. Are we really going to screw them over on our mistake??? Plus Luis, Mark On May 17, 2016, at 6:54 PM, Banfill, Ryan <BanfillR@dnc.org<mailto:BanfillR@dnc.org>> wrote: Pablo, What's the status of tomorrow's CNN AM hit? Can we move it closer to the 820 POTUS hit? If not we may have to pull the plug. Let us know ASAP. Thanks, Ryan Sent from my iPhone

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
The stream I watched on youtube last night has over 3.3 million views.. this is just the beginning.. I wish he picked a difference VP but i see why he chose it..

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The stream I watched on youtube last night has over 3.3 million views.. this is just the beginning.. I wish he picked a difference VP but i see why he chose it..
Got to build a tent to win.
I don't love Pence, but he has shown a willingness to shake Democrats hands and give increasing libertarian defenses of his positions. A man's personal faith and guiding principles are not my concern is he can reason an argument without them.

Watching a gay libertarian get a standing ovation and Trump intentionally pause to say, "as a Republican it is so good to hear you applause what I just said" (regarding a hawkish defense of the LGBT community) makes me comfortable that Trumps long history of "live and let live" , sexual orientation culture wars, will prevail over a platform written by few.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
"You know, all of the Trump children are absolutely delightful people," Carson said. "And I think that speaks volumes about the man. Anybody who can raise children, particularly in the environment they came up in which I think is a disadvantaged environment, because I know a lot of people very rich and their kids are so spoiled, and I think it's a disadvantage."

Affluenza is real damnit.

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
Lost a friend today because I am voting trump and posted it on FB.. he went on a rant about it then defriended me.. uh oh.

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Lost a friend today because I am voting trump and posted it on FB.. he went on a rant about it then defriended me.. uh oh.
lol @ anyone who would do that. i have family members voting for hillary and while i try to persuade them if they don't want to discuss it i'm fine with that as well. either way they're still good people regardless of their political views.

DFW4L

15 events before the end of 2016 - YOU'RE WELCOME!
Mar 23, 2016
"You know, all of the Trump children are absolutely delightful people," Carson said. "And I think that speaks volumes about the man. Anybody who can raise children, particularly in the environment they came up in which I think is a disadvantaged environment, because I know a lot of people very rich and their kids are so spoiled, and I think it's a disadvantage."

Affluenza is real damnit.
Eric Trump never had to shank someone to get the radio station changed growing up.

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
lol @ anyone who would do that. i have family members voting for hillary and while i try to persuade them if they don't want to discuss it i'm fine with that as well. either way they're still good people regardless of their political views.
I get it if I was fighting with you tooth and nail about it all.. but all I did was repost the "I'm with trump" picture his official page posted.. that was all. lol

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Esquire article in which the author exposes himself has a judgemental idiot. Then ends pondering if the guys he was prejudice against are really racist

What I Learned from These Two Guys Outside the RNC

So many tendies to get the narrative.

Apart from the open-carry acolytes scattered about, these two seem like just about the least approachable people around. They're fairly big guys, full beards and black wraparound sunglasses, and they certainly ain't shy. I approach and ask Chris whether their sentiments lay more with a love for Trump or a hatred for Hillary.

"Both," he says. "She's guilty as hell and belongs in prison. Everybody knows it. The FBI knows it, everybody knows it." When I ask why she wasn't, in the end, indicted, he says, "Because she's got too much dirt on everybody. She could bury Washington if the Clinton Foundation stuff came out. They know that."

And Trump?

"He can't be bought. He wants secure borders. He wants to support our boys in blue," he says, gesturing to one of countless groups of police officers stationed throughout the plaza. "He's for a strong military. What's not to like? That's the American Dream."

Trump's taking money from other people now, though, I say.

"Yeah, he is. Actually, his biggest donor is I believe is a—is he a Hindu? Hindi? He's Indian of some sort. But yeah, he's his biggest donor, and it just goes to show you. All these people call him racist and all that bullshit, but his biggest donor is a foreign national."

That donor, Shalabh "Shalli" Kumar, has donated $900,000 to Trump's campaign. He's Hindu-American who thinks that his support for Trump proves the candidate is not racist. Whether one example proves the rule is one thing, but this chat in Public Square is quickly becoming another. These guys in their camo and their beards and their fairly misogynistic shirts are not knee-jerkers, and they aren't necessarily uninformed. But would Trump owe his new donors in the same way Clinton owes hers?

"He doesn't need it," Chris starts to say, before Levi sidles over. "Ah, we've got some Communist scumbags," he says, bemused. "We've got to go this way."

By now, the Westboro Baptist Church has once again set up shop in the square. The Communists in question are the counter-protesters, gathering on the other side of a rapidly formed police line to shout back at the zealots standing on a low wall. Once again, Westboro is determined to make clear that just about everyone is going to burn in Hell, but today seems to be the Race Edition. A 40-something white guy, his face red-to-bursting, is screaming into a megaphone about how black men don't want to work. What did my new friends think of this crowd?

"Westboro are a bunch of pieces of shit," Chris says without hesitation. "I wouldn't even wipe my ass with them."

"They're scumbags," Levi adds.
(Many people, it appears, are scumbags.) I ask whether people like them hold other conservatives back.

"They can do whatever they want, until they put their hands on me. Then that's a whole 'nother story," Levi says. Chris agrees: "That's the great part about America. You can have your own opinion, even if you're a fucking idiot."

While rough around the edges, there's a certain consistency to their worldview. The anti-PC movement embedded in Trumpism doesn't always apply universally—criticism of America or, often, religion, is taboo—but these two seem to really feel everyone is entitled to spout off about their point of view. They have also been remarkably cordial to me, despite first appearances. I wonder, as they sidled off toward the Commies, if that'd been the case if I—a white guy—didn't look the way that I do.

IschKabibble

zero
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I don't remember how anti-Trump I was, but I remember being totally blown away when he made the big dick comment during one of the debates. Not many people were taking him seriously at that point.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I don't remember how anti-Trump I was, but I remember being totally blown away when he made the big dick comment during one of the debates. Not many people were taking him seriously at that point.
Lol
Strange thing is Marco implying he has a small dick wasn't a big deal to most. It was Trump then forwardly addressing the accusation that got everyone's attention.

Ted eating the booger still remains near the high point of 2016.

IschKabibble

zero
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Lol
Strange thing is Marco implying he has a small dick wasn't a big deal to most. It was Trump then forwardly addressing the accusation that got everyone's attention.

Ted eating the booger still remains near the high point of 2016.
Come to think of it, it was probably his big dick that swayed me.

Really makes me think...