Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

DFW4L

15 events before the end of 2016 - YOU'RE WELCOME!
Mar 23, 2016

closet trump voters
NO SHIT CELINDA, I have used the term 'secret/closet' Trump vote half a dozen times here in the last 30 days (*Pats self on back, and balls*)...

Shockingly if you immediately scream at people they are racists/bigots/sexist for even suggesting Trump has some decent stances those people simply stop talking politics...

YOU PEOPLE PUT THOSE PEOPLE IN THE CLOSET MORONS, NOW YOU CAN'T COUNT THEM EITHER WAY (addressed to the reactionary left)

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
the muscles specifically made me lose my shit, that is an awesome comic
honestly the uncensored dnc hillary intro was some of the best work ive seen in the past week or so. it all looked legit until the out out get her out of here part. i was losing my shit

DFW4L

Mar 23, 2016
Partisan politics aside, that is the most well coifed ticket in the history of politics
Interesting, my perspective on this - I think the country is going to be blindsided by the turnout of closet/secret Trump voters that swing this election...

Essentially pidgeon holes into being single issue voters, suspending the hordes of Muslim immigrants from coming into our country until we can sort/figure out how to vet them is some base shit that a whole bunch of not 'racist' not 'Islamaphobic' people will vote for, but will not say a peep about online
Celinda lurks here

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Should I introduce you to eric? Eric? ERICCCCC, ERRRCICCCC!!!? GET OVER HERE ERIC!!!!

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
"I was not aupposed [sic] to be alive to see fascism and strong xenophobia in this generation."

Outside of his/her neighborhood and immediate surroundings, this person has no clue what is going on in the world today.

DFW4L

Mar 23, 2016
just had a thought, the only way this clusterfuck gets even better is if a few hours before Clinton takes the stage at the DNC Kim Jong-Un starts a livestream from Pyongyang and announces it was him all along, his Army of Win '98 hackers got all the DNC stuff and the 30K illegally deleted Clinton server emails and is uploading those now, rife with Clinton foundation payoffs, and all kinds of Saudi and Wall Street crimes...

would be amazing if Boy Wonder ends up swinging the POTUS election...

"YOU THOUGHT WAS PUTIN? ROR!!!"

DFW4L

Mar 23, 2016
Poor Bernie, he JUST WANTS TO GO HOME and go to sleep. Who can blame him?!
will be shocked if Ben & Jerry ever let him back into Vermont after licking establishment boots the way he has

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Trump is doing a PA rally now and an OH rally tonight.

I don't think there is another politician that could do this right now. There has to be a significant halo effect from speaking personally to 1,000's of people in person every day.

HIGH ENERGY

Left Hook Larry

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Trump is doing a PA rally now and an OH rally tonight.

I don't think there is another politician that could do this right now. There has to be a significant halo effect from speaking personally to 1,000's of people in person every day.

HIGH ENERGY
23k viewers on this stream in the middle of the day for many. they love the donald.

DFW4L

Mar 23, 2016

...and complete pothead hijack, lol, I smoke daily for 20 and I can't stand those morons (internet pothead amateur lobbyists)...

even the non pothead stuff is absolute dogshit, lol, the people asking questions seem to think adding 50 words of social commentary into their question is a good idea, because Trump really needs 4 sentences of fackboi33's opinion on media consolidation in order to answer the guys 8 word question...

example:

Mr. Trump,

Reports estimate that 90% of US media is owned by 6 companies. The US mass media has fused into a gross alliance with big business and big government as this election has shown more than any other. The dishonest media is rigging our democracy with a radical agenda that divides Americans and causes nothing but sensationalism and hatred at the expense of the USA. They are killing our country for ratings and profit, with impunity.

How will you, as president, tackle this protected class of media elites without stepping on the first amendment rights of average Americans?

Last edited:

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
what did you post?
3 simple questions.
First one was "When you finally present your anus to Putin, will your short fingers be long enough to give him the reacharound you clearly feel he deserves?"

I mean what'swrong with that???

Left Hook Larry

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
3 simple questions.
First one was "When you finally present your anus to Putin, will your short fingers be long enough to give him the reacharound you clearly feel he deserves?"

I mean what'swrong with that???
these are the hard hitting questions you'll have to consult with the washington post about

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
these are the hard hitting questions you'll have to consult with the washington post about
LOL. Well the Donald doent need PC queztions since he is so anti-PC right? My second question was "Did you lie about Putin calling Obama the N-word as a subtle but not-so-clever way to call him that without actually saying it, since you are the 'least racist person' we could ever meet"?

These are not hard hitting questions for a man like Trumpaloompa....... right?