Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015

lol Trump gets one single protester and rips him and fake news CNN.

CNN will never report on this though, because Trump said "we want people to come through our borders, but on merit", and everyone in attendance clapped. So much for Trump supports being a bunch of racist white supremacists who are against immigration.

That's why the Dems will continue to lose. They just don't understand that it's not racist/anti immigration to just expect people to obey laws and come to the States legally.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Company that runs immigration detention centers is top donor for two Texas congressmen
One of the country’s largest operators of private immigration detention facilities has made significant contributions to several Texas members of Congress.

The GEO Group’s PAC and executives have given $32,900 to Houston Republican Rep. John Culberson’s campaign this election cycle, according to Federal Election Commission documents and OpenSecrets.org. GEO is Culberson's largest donor.

In Texas, GEO operates detention centers for Immigration and Customs Enforcement in Karnes City, Laredo, Pearsall and Conroe.
Contributions to Federal Candidates, 2018 cycle

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
trump was actually for gun control being a new yorker and seizing guns without "due process". personally this is why I don't like him because I like shooting guns. he is barely flip flopping in that gun issue now.
He is “for” or “against” whatever issue he needed to be to get/stay elected, so he can keep gaming the system for financial gain.
The man has no morals or convictions. He has no interest in the American people or their well being. He is an empty shell of narcissism and greed.

He believes in nothing, and an only attempt to gain any meaning out of life by chasing power, wealth, and this psychopaths idea of what is best.

His apartments are all gold because to a moron gold is short hand for the best. He’s tries to create the idea of wealth and success a child might have.

That’s why he’d obsessed with that idiotic title of Time Magazine”s “Man of the Year”. Making a fake one to hang in his golf courses. Then for no reason telling this lie.

Then whining after the award is announced.

“Big favourite” what does that mean? He can’t resist slipping in a little lie to attempt to elevate his stature. It’s not a competition. He even had Stormy Daniels spank him with a copy. He is truly a moron.

It’s why he’s into the “Miss Universe” pageant. If you win “Miss Universe” you must be the most beautiful.

What’s the “best” job? Well it must be president of the Unitrd States. He has the mentality of a child.

It’s why whenever he lies it’s always about “biggest” “best”. “Biggest” turnout for his inauguration. “I have the ‘all the best’ words”. He is a truly sick and sad man. The idea that a lot of MAGAs have of him being “alpha” is incredibly misguided. To me he seems like such an obviously deeply insecure and desperate man.

He is a broken delusional nut case who can only hope to gain happiness through external validation.

I honestly can’t understand how anyone can’t see him for what he is, and how anyone respects him. To me it’s like watching the most hollow, insincere, televangelist that ever existed. It’s a comedy. It’s a circus.

Last edited:

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
This is him talking to evangelicals on the campaign trail. I remember watching this and thinking there’s no way this idiot can get elected. America’s religious voters won’t go for this it’s a mockery of their faith. He is so clearly full of shit. People will be offended that this clown is talking down to them like this and so obviously pretending that he’s ever led a spiritual life let alone read the bible.

Tell me you couldn’t take this word for word and have Will Ferrel say this in one of his movies.
This whole presidency is a comedy. It’s too insane to believe.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-PX2SicPw1A

“I brought my bible!!!” [wait for applause]
brought back “such wonderful memories”.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KZwpTdARrC8

Last edited:

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
If you are an American citizen and you break the law, you go to jail. Therefore separating you from your children. At least until you can make bond/get released.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
If you are an American citizen and you break the law, you go to jail. Therefore separating you from your children. At least until you can make bond/get released.
How about calling your kids from a thousand miles away. Then telling to start walking your way with only a piece of beef jerky. I bet when/if they arrive CPS will be chomping at the bit to reunite you.

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
If you commit a misdemeanor / civil violation, you get bonded out and go home to your children almost immediately.

IschKabibble

zero
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
EXCLUSIVE: 'They're together and they're safe.' Father of Honduran two-year-old who became the face of the family separation crisis when she was photographed in tears as her mother was searched by U.S. border control speaks out

The father of the Honduran girl who became the face of the family separation crisis has revealed that he still has not been in touch with his wife or daughter but was happy to learn they are safe.

Denis Javier Varela Hernandez, 32, said that he had not heard from his wife Sandra, 32, who was with his two-year-old daughter Yanela Denise, for nearly three weeks until he saw the image of them being apprehended in Texas.

In an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com, Hernandez, who lives in Puerto Cortes, Honduras, says that he was told yesterday that his wife and child are being detained at a family residential center in Texas but are together and are doing 'fine.'

'You can imagine how I felt when I saw that photo of my daughter. It broke my heart. It's difficult as a father to see that, but I know now that they are not in danger. They are safer now than when they were making that journey to the border,' he said.

Denis said his wife and daughter were never separated by border control agents and remain together.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
EXCLUSIVE: 'They're together and they're safe.' Father of Honduran two-year-old who became the face of the family separation crisis when she was photographed in tears as her mother was searched by U.S. border control speaks out

The father of the Honduran girl who became the face of the family separation crisis has revealed that he still has not been in touch with his wife or daughter but was happy to learn they are safe.

Denis Javier Varela Hernandez, 32, said that he had not heard from his wife Sandra, 32, who was with his two-year-old daughter Yanela Denise, for nearly three weeks until he saw the image of them being apprehended in Texas.

In an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com, Hernandez, who lives in Puerto Cortes, Honduras, says that he was told yesterday that his wife and child are being detained at a family residential center in Texas but are together and are doing 'fine.'

'You can imagine how I felt when I saw that photo of my daughter. It broke my heart. It's difficult as a father to see that, but I know now that they are not in danger. They are safer now than when they were making that journey to the border,' he said.

Denis said his wife and daughter were never separated by border control agents and remain together.

Time used her picture for their cover as well. Since everyone wanted to track down the father to get his point of view, not only did they find out the daughter was never separated from the mother, but they also found out the father has a good job (not great, but good). He lives in a port city and is a boat captain. His wife took one of their children (the rest are still with the father) to chase the American dream. I would personally assume she will claim assylum.

Time Magazine won't give a shit about facts. They are trying to sell magazines. The left media is gunna media.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
If you commit a misdemeanor / civil violation, you get bonded out and go home to your children almost immediately.
Why misdemeanors aren't so minor
- Alexandra Natapoff
"Yesterday, people across America pleaded guilty to crimes they didn’t commit. This isn’t something new or extraordinary. Every year, the American criminal system punishes thousands of people who are not guilty. These routine wrongful convictions never make it into headlines because they are misdemeanors, petty offenses like trespassing, disorderly conduct, or loitering. Minor offenses are largely ignored because we are usually focused on the felonies—the rapes, murders, drug crimes, and robberies.
The misdemeanor machine has inspired a slew of epithets: “meet ‘em and plead ‘em lawyering,” “assembly line justice,” “cattle herding,” and “McJustice.” They reflect the reality that once people charged with misdemeanors get to court, they are pressured by judges, prosecutors, and their own lawyers into pleading guilty, often without knowledge of their rights or the nature of the charges against them. Bail makes it worse. Around 80 percent of defendants who have bail set cannot afford to pay it. Innocent defendants commonly plead guilty just to get out of jail."
I didn't post the whole article, but you can view it here Why Misdemeanors Aren’t So Minor

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
If you have the money. And if you don't have someone to take your kids when you get arrested, they go to child services. I wonder if it's that easy picking them up. Just sign them out like at a daycare?

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
If you have the money. And if you don't have someone to take your kids when you get arrested, they go to child services. I wonder if it's that easy picking them up. Just sign them out like at a daycare?
Illegals don't have to post bail for release, unlike US citizens. If US citizens showed up for court date at a 10-20% rate, I doubt release pending court hearing would be part of our system.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Btw, I don't agree with separation. I was just making observation here.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015

Time used her picture for their cover as well. Since everyone wanted to track down the father to get his point of view, not only did they find out the daughter was never separated from the mother, but they also found out the father has a good job (not great, but good). He lives in a port city and is a boat captain. His wife took one of their children (the rest are still with the father) to chase the American dream. I would personally assume she will claim assylum.

Time Magazine won't give a shit about facts. They are trying to sell magazines. The left media is gunna media.
There's no integrity left in the media, everyone is just selling to the fan base.